• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Never played the Portal 2 co-op, nobody to play it with. ;;

I feel like I've missed out on like half the game's content.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

The main Co-op really isn't that long or that strong of a plot. It really is just like the first game in that regard. Idk about the DLC though.

And Pokey, I would but /American 19 year old

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I've... never played any of the GW games >:

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I don't know anything about those games, tbh. Didn't even know that it was an MMO >: tbh, I'm more into console and handheld games than anything, so unless it's something like TOR or something, I proooobably don't know anything about it ;-;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still need to reinstall Guild Wars and play it again. And maybe actually get somewhere with it as well aha.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

My biggest problem with most computer-based games is that a lot of the reeeeally fun ones are generally p2p. I'm not really keen on that. XBL sure is like 60 bucks a year, but that's better than like 20 bucks a month to me. Plus, I really enjoy the feel of a controller in my hands.

Having said that though, what is Guild Wars even about? I've never really looked into it yet people tell me all the time about it. That and, well: I'm too lazy to bother with a full wiki page >3>

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Well, GW2, from the looks of things right now, it's a very well made MMO that breaks the boundaries MMOs have been contained in. Completely new quest system, combat system, etc. They've even removed the Holy Trinity from the gameplay.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's p2p. But only in the towns. Outside of towns it's only whoever it in your party so you can play the game by yourself if you so wish. ♥ There is also a storyish side to it incase you don't like pvp.

As for what it's about I can't really tell you because I haven't played in forever and I never got far in the story really ahaha...

But yeah. GW2 looks pretty amazing. One of my friend's brother actually mentioned that once it came out he'll stop playing WoW and convert to GW2. Not sure if he's still thinking that but it was interesting to hear him say that at all considering how much he played WoW.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

It's not subscription based? No p2p then :'D I may invest in playing this game then... >.>;; Though I'm not exactly the biggest "team player" in games, hence why in most shooters, I'm the sniper. I like my solitude :V The pvp I'm sketchy most on now. Hopefully it won't be as bad as what I have in mind when I think of pvp.... and that even then, the story is enough to make up for it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nope! You simply buy the game make your account and there you go. No monthly fees or anything. ♥ It's why I prefer it to WoW aha. As for PvP you don't ever have to touch that if you don't want to. Before you make a character you pick whether you want to make them a PvP character or a Roleplay (Story) Character and you go from there! As for a team you can have just all AIs on your team if you so wish rather than actual people. It's what I do because I'm looonely.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I... must try this game now... which adds yet another thing to my list of games/books/whatevs to get/read/play/watch. SO MUCH. ;A;

Right now, my list includes:
5 books
7 games
4 must-see summer movies (plus whatever else I may rent in the meantime)

I'm gonna be busy this summer. o3o

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Does GW2 have a release date yet? o: /goes to find this out at teh Gamestop site
EDIT: Nope. Nothing. Booooooo >:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can probably let you try out Guild Wars! ... If I get it back onto my computer by then ahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back