• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Droomph that picture is too big and I can't figure out what it's supposed to be of.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Droomph what in the world is that o.0

Is that you? XD I have to minimize the zoom option in Chrome just to see that thing. xD

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Has anyone here slept inside the bathroom in the morning? :3

I did once I was so tired I sat on the toilet and began to sleep for 20 min until I hear my Mom knocking the door trying to know what's going on inside. :3

Sir Codin

Part of me wants to do some research on Canadian history, culture, laws, etc. just so in case I go overseas, I can claim I'm Canadian instead of American.

Years

I did once I was so tired I sat on the toilet and began to sleep for 20 min until I hear my Mom knocking the door trying to know what's going on inside. :3

No I haven't. My bed is way too comfy for me to even get out of lol.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
No, but I did have to sleep on the lounge room floor with my daughter, because my darling husband was still asleep in our room and his alarm kept waking us up....

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday

lmaoooooooooooooooo my dad used to do this all the time and i'm afraid to admit that i've picked up the same habit lol

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
No but I've fallen asleep on the floor a couple times before. My bed's too comfy to sleep or be anywhere else.
This = me with my bed.
tumblr_ml6y0rA1xn1snmsqyo1_500.gif

Speaking of beds, my dad bought me new sheets, pillowcases and pillow yesterday. They're supposedly t-shirts soft and so comfortable. :D Though my new pillow is so firm and big. I'm gonna have to get used it. ._.

Though I can get how one would fall asleep on the toilet.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I slept in the toilet once when I was seating on it. I also once slept in the bathroom floor, I don't know how, but I did.

I am serious.

But I just can't sleep in the bus/car/aeroplane for some reason though, there was once I took an 8 hour bus trip and my eyes opened throughout while everybody's sleeping, and what's more, its a night ride. And I pulled through an all-nighter!

Years
I'm sure a common place to fall asleep nowadays for a lot of people in school is their desk xD I have fallen asleep many times before (not recently) when in class, and most of the time, it is not funny because you miss your assignment, and if you have those jerks in class, take a photo of you passed out (which did happen to me once :embarrass)

But most of the time, if I am sleep deprived on a weekday, I just wait it out from school and take a nap afterschool at home in bed and wake up whenever.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I didn't think I'd be able to sleep anywhere except for in a bed. But when I went to America last year and had to sleep on floors and buses for large parts, it was surprisingly easy to do so. Granted, my sleep was never great in these situations, but I did manage to get something while on the Megabus from NYC to Toronto, for example.

Gabri

m8
Years
I can't fall asleep on a bus for some reason. The one time I really tried to resulted in me almost throwing up when I got off the bus.

I fell asleep twice in classes tho. Once in the 8th grade, another in the last year at a Chemistry class after pulling an all-nighter (not studying). The first lasted for like 5-10 minutes and resulted in general laughter from my classmates, the second was only noticed by one of my classmates and lasted more than 30 mins.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Sleeping in class... something that I do everyday, its a common sight in my class as well.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
If I can get moderately comfortable, I can fall asleep. Put me as a passenger in a car and I'm out.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm often the one to volunteer to sleep on the floor if I'm staying somewhere with people and there isn't enough room. In reality, I know I'm not going to sleep no matter where I am. So at least someone else will sleep better.

Maybe I'm weird. But I always wake up early (sometimes before 7, which, yeah, is really early for me) if I'm sleeping somewhere away from home. I remember waking up before everyone else and just playing Soulsilver version in a hotel until the friends with me got around to waking up. I had to try to hide the flashing lights, though, because they were staying in the same room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back