• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhh, if only Derodero was around to post. Maybe I should hijack Martel for a post and post after Shawn with her or something!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
65. Should try to get ahold of Hajimo and see if he'll come on here with me sometime, been a while since I last saw the bastard though lol.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years

So like..I finally got full. Now I'm playing some ToS :DD. Imma play till 7:00PM on my time zone since the cleveland show starts at that time. My Sunday Shows are on tonight can't wait good week for Anime, and shows this week imo :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
67. Just finished the first episode to Rosario Vampire, doesn't give me brain spasms like Akikan but that's due to Moka reminding me of Lucy quite a bit when she transforms. I still love Elfen Lied so much <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You guys disappoint me with your lack of Wiis/Gamecubes!

Not really. If you really want to dip into Symphonia, there's the Manga - which is closer to the game in story - and the OVA - which is pretty... lol - to read/watch. There's also Let's Plays, I suppose.

Years

Wait, isn't there an anime version ur keeping up with? :U

Anyways I had the weirdest dream this morning. It was Black Friday and apparently Target lowered the 3DS price to $99...and I was frantically looking for it lol at a Target with no Electronics section haha.

ソラ

Years

Oi. I found a way to play Symphonia without a GC, or a wii, I imported the game for the ps2 hahha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah, but that requires a japanese PS2, Mattie. xD;

Anyways, I'm following the OVA. Tales of Symphonia the Animation isn't a full on anime, like Tales of the Abyss' was. While the story might be much different than the game, but animation is just... amazing.

ソラ

Years

Yeah, but that requires a japanese PS2, Mattie. xD;

sort of true. But if people still have the fat orignal ps2 they could use the Swap magic. It makes it so you can play import games :x. I think there is a kit for the slim one, But the fat one is more easier to use.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I... don't think anyone would put in that much effort just to play Symphonia. xD;

... damn. it's quarter to four. i should really get to sleep.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
2. Bee thinking about importing BBSFM so I can face Eraqus Sentiment and No Heart sometime.

And I should get some sleep soon as well, destroying the world can wait for now.

And I've watched the first 5 episodes of Rosario Vampire, let's see if I can knock this out by Tuesday.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
4. I wasn't aware there was a plot to begin with in that show even now. God knows why I'm watching it though, probably just to kill time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

"join this roleplay"
"i'll take a look at it"
"i'll probably app kratos if you do"
"okay joining"

/sobs. would join the other one that does have a Kratos if it weren't for the lack of history pre-game mithos has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back