• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Diamond hack: Pokémon Aqua Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tan and Teal

DS ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 23, 2019
Wow. Back in buisness again? That's great! I can't wait to see how you make Petalburg City! So, good luck!

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
That I am. I'm still really busy with school and whatnot, but I've been pulling off small bits of time towards AS' development. Once I can master the art of inserting maps, I'll do all the music and then start scripting.

How many maps have you done so far??

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
It's kinda hard to do maps if I can't even insert them, so I only have one modelled, but none inserted at the moment. Once I get a map inserted, I'll be posting screenshots.

Ok thats awsome are you gonna change tiles??

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
I don't know much about textures, nor am I good at doing graphics (The games don't use tiles, contrary to popular belief.)

Ok but ask Spiky he is able to insert maps into pokemon diamond and change tiles.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Hmmm... It's good to see this back, can't wait to see what the future holds for it.
Good luck with future progress!

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
He's being a big help so far. Now if I can find time to talk to him in which it's reasonable for both of us, I should be able to generate the first few screenshots of imported maps!

Thats really awsome i am looking forward this so much. When are we able to see the maps??

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
Ok thats awsome How is it going with the progress i mean how many maps do you have to insert??

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
I only have the one map done, as I've said. I haven't started on any others yet because I've been busy. I can't work on the game 24/7 mostly because I have to finish up in school still.

ok i see srry if i did bother you it´s only that i cant wait for this game to be finished

XxBestOnXx

NDS Hacker/ Youtube Graphic
Years
Hey TeamFail,
I want to join to this project :)
I can translate and make the Italian Version
I can edit the pokemon in the route and the pokemon of the trainers
I can edit the pokemon starters
I can use so so Crystal Tile 2
And other
Can I join? if i can join what I do?

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
I've got most of the tasks covered myself, I'm just having minor setbacks, however, I'm working and researching my way to getting things working as they should. It's slow, but I'll eventually be making enough headway. Now that mapping is possible, my first planned beta will be up to, but not including the events of, Rustboro City.
SO Im guessing this means the first rival battle and the guy sketching his footprints are implemented

I Honestly can not Fudging wait for this hack :D
EDIT: I was Actually Planning on Making my Own Sapphire remake called Pokemon Star Sapphire but seeing as though I Have already been beaten to it my Idea's are now speculating into making a GBA Hack or a DS Hack Which takes place in another region

KEEP UP THE WORK Lovely hack although I Suggest changing the OW Sprite for the Player and I Love the Rival sprite it makes it basically be a New Addition to the Hoenn Series instead of just a straight forward remake (:o Maybe we will see abit of Johto in it somewhere and you get to fight may :P) I Could think of so many ideas for a Hack Like this :D Good Luck

~Shubshub

VERGUNDAI

RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
Years
Wow I'm so happy you finally got up to here, please keep updating, and never give up!

I was wondering:

-Will you use B/W Overworld Style?
-Is there going to be new events?
-Will you bring back Battle Frontier Like in Emerald?
-Are you including Prof.Birch intro?
-Will you use the 386 Pokemon Style pokedex or are you including Sinnoh as well?

Will anyways awesome g/l remaking sapphire, and never give up!

So many people have tried but have given up, but it's okay thats why Spiky's Tool's here.

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
1. I don't plan to use the BW overworld style. The way the graphics are for the 4th gen, they'd look too tall.
2. I plan to incorporate a TV network into the region, so I may have a new location. That's been an idea floating in my head for a month or so.
3. I may do that, but if I did, I'd have to start off in Platinum, as coding Battle Frontier events is very difficult.
4. Yes, I just need someone to do graphics for me.
5. If I'm able to change the Pokedex order, I may, otherwise I'll just start with the National Dex and offer only Hoenn Pokemon until the Pokemon League is finished.

1. I Agree there
2. Sounds awesome
3. I Would actually recomend hacking Platinum since Diamond and Pearl are far far slower in fps than Platinum I think DP are 30fps whereas Platinum I think is a Bit Higher so if it were me I would hack Platinum
4. Can't you like just rip the graphics from HGSS Those looks cool enough
5. Rearranging the Sinnoh Dex is a good Idea but leave the National Dex as it is
Sounds epic

EDIT: I Now support this Hack Good Luck Team Fail Hope your a Team Sucsess :P

EDIT2: Will the Pokemon have Valid data so that we can use them in online battles at such and won't be classed as hacked pokemon?

Last edited:

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
I'm pretty sure both games run at the same FPS, so it's mostly engine enhancements that we're looking at.

And I don't really have all the graphics I want from HGSS. For example, I don't have a Prof. Rowan sprite.

As well, I don't plan to change any Pokemon stat data, however, locations in which they are obtained may classify them as "hacked". I'd use AS Pokemon with caution.

I Just read bulbapedia and I was wrong

Bulbapedia said:
The Games speed with some features is faster compared to Diamond and Pearl, particularly while surfing and during battles. These improvements make the game almost as fast as the Generation III games, though the player still walks slower than the Generation III standard, and the FPS of Platinum is only 30.
Although Platinum is faster when it comes to surfing and Battling Making it almost as fast as the generation III Games

Why do you need a Professor Rowan Sprite in HGSS? Anyway

VERGUNDAI

RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
Years
1. I don't plan to use the BW overworld style. The way the graphics are for the 4th gen, they'd look too tall.
2. I plan to incorporate a TV network into the region, so I may have a new location. That's been an idea floating in my head for a month or so.
3. I may do that, but if I did, I'd have to start off in Platinum, as coding Battle Frontier events is very difficult.
4. Yes, I just need someone to do graphics for me.
5. If I'm able to change the Pokedex order, I may, otherwise I'll just start with the National Dex and offer only Hoenn Pokemon until the Pokemon League is finished.

Ok here is the intro.narc for Prof.Birch(just replace Intro.narc)(Please credit me if you use it, it took a long time to fix errors with Crystal Tile2)
If you need to change anything like the sprite then feel free to!

BTW Do you want Sapphire Brendan and May or Ruby Brendan and May?
-Unless you want Emerald Brendan and May?

-I'll start working on Birch Intro since I've already imported May into Diamond.

Last edited:

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Well, I'll definitely keep those sprites on hand, but I don't think I'll be getting too far on Aqua Sapphire anytime soon. Read this post, more specifically, the second-last paragraph.

The most I can now do is mapping and music until an alternative to PPRE is released. However, I may switch over to Platinum version for this hack if enough people want to include the Battle Frontier and not just the Battle Tower.

Heh Mapping and Music is Grand in my eyes I Would still play it :D And Can't you script using a Hex Editor?

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
21mc0lv.png

Maybe U could use this as the world map???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back