• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Diamond hack: Pokémon Aqua Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2020
5. If I'm able to change the Pokedex order, I may, otherwise I'll just start with the National Dex and offer only Hoenn Pokemon until the Pokemon League is finished.

Just so you know, this is a fairly easy task. I wrote a guide about editing pokemon, and in my research I found this thread which will describe exactly what you need. See item 12.

I wouldn't mind doing it for you, but I'd need a list. Anyway, good work and best of luck to you.

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2013
Would this be the first hack in with the fourth generation physical and special split? All hacks I have seen were third generation.

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
Have you abanoned this project?? Or is it just to hard to hack ds games right now??

VERGUNDAI

RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
Years
I'm currently having VERGUNDAI assist me with mapping. It's just that I've had it on hiatus for a while because hacking has kinda taken a back seat lately because I've been just so busy with school lately. I still actively do some other things in order to better myself, such as improving my music hacking skills so that my music is optimized the most for DS games and whatnot.

So don't worry. I don't intend to cancel the game anytime soon, it's just that I've been really busy and haven't had time to put directly into the game itself.

What Team said is true, I too have been struggling because of school, also I need to finish importing some files before I give the land_data away. I just need a bit more time. In 2-or 3 months Ill be away, to D.c. studying about the White House and it's history.
So since then I work day to night trying to finish this land data.

YORAMRW

8-bit producer & Pokémon GB music hacker
Years
How have you token a screenshot from the Boot ROM? Like this:
bannerfq.png

Last edited:
Years
This hack looks just the best of all Pokemon DS games released yet! Even the official ones!! :P

Please keep it up! This rom looks too good to be abandoned.

NostalgiaFreak

That one Trainer
Years
This sounds really awesome, and I hope it goes well, because a R/S/E remake is what we all need. But will you add ways to catch all the pokemon up to gen 4? Or at least allow the player to catch more 1st and 2nd gen pokemon? That was one of the problems I had with the original R/S/E.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Have you been able to get any more progress lately I really want to play this hack when it's done.

Superemon

EmDee
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2017
Really impressed!, pretty goood, your hack inspired to make a hack of my own, but im gonna hack fire red instead, going to take forever to make mine xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
Any idea when a beta will be out? The original post says August however it says the post was last edited in 2011?

Would love to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back