The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 07:48 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
i only post at off topic discussions area and GE and sometimes say Hello to new members...other than that..i don't think so

Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:06 PM
Oshamaru
Legs go, Megaman!

Nature: Timid
I never touch Discussions and Debates...I've been wanting to, but it's WILD in there. That and I don't think I could give a good opinion.

Others I never touch are:

Metal & Color Gen Gaming: I didn't play the originals.
Pokemon Anime: I don't watch it.
Pokemon Clubs: I have been on some clubs, but they die pretty quickly.
Pokemon Trivia: Doesn't interest me.
Pokemon TCG: I have cards, but I just collect them.
Fan Fiction and Writing: I'm not creative at writing stories.
Roleplay Corner: Doesn't interest me.
Emulation and Rom/Game Development: I don't think I could create a good game, but it's a great place to look for some nice hacks. ¬‿¬
Tech and Internet: Uhhh...I don't know?

Last edited by Oshamaru; August 2nd, 2013 at 09:12 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 12:48 AM
Ace.
Let Go and Just Be Free
Community Supporter

I only post in some forums so the rest I don't usually post in because I don't visit all the forums in PC so I usually don't find threads that I feel like posting in. Some sections I don't post in is The Welcome Lounge, The Supporter Forum, Trade Corner, Challenges, Metal & Color Generation Gaming, Roleplay Corner, Game Development, Technology & Internet, and Discussion & Debates.

I don't post in the Welcome Lounge because I'm not really good in welcoming users because I usually just write 1 or 2 lines lol. I don't know what to post in the Supporter Forum, Trade Corner & the Roleplay Corner. I don't play RPG Games so I don't visit Game Dev. Never played 1st and 2nd Gen Games so I dont post in Metal & Color Generation Gaming, and I never really liked replaying Pokemon Games unless it's been quite a while so I don't do Challenges..
Old August 4th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Endless
& heading that way

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
I'm not a person who likes to trade Pokémon, so I've never posted in the trading forum. I've never posted in the ROM hacking forums either. I'm not a ROM hacker, and quite frankly, I don't enjoy playing hacks at all. I find most of them to be uninteresting. xD" I also don't post in the Pokémon trading card section. I used to collect cards when I was eight, but I gave them all away to my friends and don't do it anymore.
Old August 4th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Aeroblast
Cutting inside like a boss
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
I only have three sections in this forum so far that I've steered clear of completely: Art & Design, Fan fiction and writing, and Roleplay corner.

Though I might look at Art & Design some time in the future as I'm a game programmer and programmers work closely with graphics designers, Fan fictions and roleplays have absolutely nothing do do with my interests.

Also noticed the Get-together section but nobody has posted there for like two weeks, which I'm assuming it's a past event therefore I haven't really took a look at that, either. That makes it four I guess.

Old August 4th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Zero°
Mirai Nikki
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zero°
Roleplay Corner, Writing, Emulation/ROM Hacking. I'm not interested in any of these so it's no surprise that I don't post there. I'm terrible at writing and roleplay requires a lot of writing so I don't even bother looking at those sections. I sometimes peek at the ROM Hacks just to see if there are any nice hacks to download. I'm not much of a ROM Hacker so I don't look at the any of the hack resource threads either.

Oh and the Trading Plaza/Battle Centre since I'm not much of a battler and I don't care for trading Pokemon since I just beat the games and stop there.
Old August 5th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Libra
I ain't insane, the world is just too serious...

Nature: Quirky
I never post in ROM Hacking, simply because i dont hack any Pokemon games, nor im interested in playing them.

Also i used to post in Trade Corner but im not interested into that stuff anymore aswell. I still trade, but not with all the extra stuff and so...

Paired to Supernova
Mod of Video Games
Sig by Aquacorde
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old August 25th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Atomic Pirate
I always win.

Nature: Impish
Community Annoucements - I don't really care about new features, and I don't do much here but post.

Community Questions and Feedback - Again, all I really do here is post, I'm not that involved with the community, so I don't have much to say here.

The Welcome Lounge - Couldn't care less about new users. I'm indifferent on anyone who joins.

Trade Corner - I don't play 4th and 5th generation games much at all, and I never get into them enough to care about trading with someone online. If I need an evolution or something, I have 2 DSs and I have friends.

Battle Center - The metagame bores me to death, and tourneytard elitism makes it even worse. I avoid this place like the plague.

Challenges - Every challenge I start I don't get to finish due to me either getting bored with it or getting involved in real life things.

Fifth Generation Gaming - I got bored with Generation V quickly, and I've already said all I have to say about why I don't like it.

Fourth Generation Gaming - I hated the entire Generation IV.

Advance Generation Gaming - While I liked Generation III enough, I don't have much to say about it.

Metal and Color Generation Gaming - I liked the old Generations quite a bit, but again, not much to say about them.

Spinoff Games - I don't play the spinoffs.

Pokemon Anime - The anime sucks.

Pokemon Clubs - Meh. Not interested.

Pokemon Trivia - Couldn't be bothered to get into forum games.

Pokemon Trading Card Game - I don't play the TCG, nor do I plan to.

Fan Fiction and Writing - Honestly, I don't care about shipping (which, let's face it, is the focus of the section), and I dislike most fanfiction anyway.

Roleplay Corner - I don't RP online. I play some D&D with my friends in real life, but I couldn't be bothered to sit in front of the computer refreshing the forum page every 2 minutes.

Emulation and ROM Hacking - I've tried to get interested in ROM Hacking, but I've always gotten bored with it.

Game Development - See above answer.

Technology and Internet - I'm not really the computer-geek type.

Fan Clubs and Groups - Couldn't be bothered with this, only club I've posted in was the YGO club, but I quit playing the game.

Forum Games - I find these tedious and pointless.

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links