• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Can I join this club. So far only two shinies on my team, bulbasaur and beautifly.

Well, the only way to join is to ask, and im sure a co-owner will let you join,

and shiny Legendarys, its ok, everyone over looks the fact that i use z's in my name :), btw i see how busy you are, xD (what with the cleaning of the room and all,), but you can sr while your cleaning your room, since i have learned teh art of one handed sring!!

Years
Well, the only way to join is to ask, and im sure a co-owner will let you join,

and shiny Legendarys, its ok, everyone over looks the fact that i use z's in my name :), btw i see how busy you are, xD (what with the cleaning of the room and all,), but you can sr while your cleaning your room, since i have learned teh art of one handed sring!!

my room is done and i fixed your name:)
well i am going to sr for shiny regirock some more right now bye

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
Years
Oh yeah. Can I join. You guys don't wanna know how I got my Shiny. I wa sin italy , and saw someone with Ruby. traded with him and he saw my Delibird. HE GAVE EVERYTHING FOR IT! Now I'm a Shiny Tropius richer. :)

Years
All right, thank you, and good luck shiny!

I might as well spend my whole day today trying to get shiny Rayquaza... -.-.. what a drag,

Btw i noticed you own a shiny Rayquaza Shiny!! how long did you take to get it? Just curious xD

Years
Oh yeah. Can I join. You guys don't wanna know how I got my Shiny. I wa sin italy , and saw someone with Ruby. traded with him and he saw my Delibird. HE GAVE EVERYTHING FOR IT! Now I'm a Shiny Tropius richer. :)

well you will have to wait until a co owner comes by and i dont think traded shinys count

no i dont have a shiny rayquaza the green background means i will hunt them soon the pink is hunting now and blue is i have

Years
Oh, im so glad xD, no offense, but it would suck if i caught a shiny rayquaza, just to find out like 4 other ppl have it, eheh, i think its my ego that said that, but none the less, good luck hunting, im giong to sr for my dumb
rayquaza,, -.-

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
so many posts since i last came on here a few weeks ago. still got nothing new though i havent played it much after my step mum threw out emerald and all me shinys were on there. i couldnt believe it when i found out

scf

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2015
I must be lucky or something I just caught two more shinys on my game with shiny bulba. I just caught a shiny rattata and a spearow. Wierd.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
scf said:
I must be lucky or something I just caught two more shinys on my game with shiny bulba. I just caught a shiny rattata and a spearow. Wierd.

Based on this post, im on the fence on letting you into the club or not. It seems rather weird that after you choose to join the club you coincidently catch two shinys, i would like some sort of explaination to how this happened. If you can somehow get a picture or two, that would help your case.

Toadsworth said:
Oh yeah. Can I join. You guys don't wanna know how I got my Shiny. I wa sin italy , and saw someone with Ruby. traded with him and he saw my Delibird. HE GAVE EVERYTHING FOR IT! Now I'm a Shiny Tropius richer.

Thats an interesting story, and seems believable. I'd say welcome to the best club at PC.

scf

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2015
It just sorta happened I don't know how. I started to play my fire red right after my many tries to get bulbasaur and then I fought about ten spearows and about 20 rattatas and a shiny one appeared for both. This was on my game I don't have a digital camera so I can't take a picture.

Last edited:

scf

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2015
Spearow is docile female, lv 11 because I leveled it up, attacks:peck growl and leer,attack 19,defense 15, sp attack 12,sp defense 14, speed 23.
Rattata is docile too and female too, lv 8 because I leveled it up, attacks:tackle tail whip and quick attack,attack 15,defense 12, sp attack 10,sp defense 13, speed 18.
Anything else you want to know?

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Welcome to the Club SCF and Toadsworth. ^^ May the Gods of Shiny Luck be with you. Assuming you're accepted by Yami-sama.

I was present when Typlomence went on this sudden Shiny Spree. I too was very suspicious, but did not want to say anything. Thought it was best to leave it up to the Co-Owners.

Oh, and nothing new on my own Shiny Hunt. T-T But the Race is still on! XD *Continues SRing for Bulbasaur*

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Lol Shiny legendaries, out of curiosity, how is Nova ur lil sis if shes older than you? lol... srry for bein offtopic, anyways, welcome all new members! Also, grats on all ur shinies, adn if i may say so myself, i belivee quite a few members here have a shiny ray.Q(Rayquanza). Well ntihin new, im slowly getting thru my game. Close to being able to hunt foir a shiny venonat (gosh i hope they rnt too rare, you know... the ones by Fushcia).

Years
Lol, well, If ya guys dont belive me, i can send pics using my trusty cammy!! (webcam) xD

120 more srs and i still dont have my shiny Ray Q... .... starting to get really annoying,

Years
did you guys notice the member list i put together a few posts back
any way no shinys
nova i gave up on shiny bulbasaur i just took a modest nature one but when i get to eevee i will be sring for that
i dont think scf was admitted into the club yet but toadsworth was anyway i am going to go outside soon talk to ya later

scf

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2015
how am I supposed to prove myself? I already told you their stats and stuff. I can't take a picture for proof.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Killer Swift :: Best of luck with your Venonat. If I'm not mistaken I think they're pretty Uncommon so you shouldn't have to much trouble.

Shiny Legenadys :: Ah. That's understandable. There's a few things I'd rather Hunt for then Bulbasaur as well. *Pokes at Jirachi* XD Well, whatever you decide to Hunt for instead, good luck. ^^

SCF :: Forgive some of the Members for being sceptacle. But the SHC does face many liars and we do have to take precautions. Oh and I feel your pain I too really need a Digital Camra... T-T

Back