• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[OOC]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I can't post til sunday. Homecoming weekend. Football game tonight then spending all day tomorrow getting ready for the homecoming dance.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I can't post til sunday. Homecoming weekend. Football game tonight then spending all day tomorrow getting ready for the homecoming dance.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
That's fine.

Also, ChiliDawg has left which means there's another spot open if anyone wants in. Preferably a female character to balance things out a little more but it is not recommended.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Will most likely have a post up soon. Been busy with school. Also, Chili has left us, which means SUs are now open again!

To anyone reading this, feel free to make an SU and join.

EDIT: Sorry, with schoolwork, and X/Y I was incredibly busy this past week. But hopefully we can get this rolling again. I made a post that will soon get the group out of the cave (the other group an follow a similar route before we meet up again).

I was planning on having WAY more stuff happen in the caves, but I think it would be best if we got out.

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
question: does the door have an actual handle? or is it a stone slab that has to be rolled out of the way? can it be pulled or pushed?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Nah it's just a stone slab, no handle or anything with it. The only thing unusual about it would be the carvings. It's not really openable by pushing or pulling, but it shall be revealed soon.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Actually that would be a very good reference lol. These doors aren't gonna open from dragon claws, but again, it's a good similarity.

siiadams

Years
Who will be the one to introduce the monster that we gotta fight? Or is there no more interest?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I was wondering if this was still going... it took me a while, but you guys are still planning to continue I'd love to join back in with Nadia (or a new char should she not be allowed back in) :o

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Attention: I am finally back, and have decided to start this RP over again. Instead of submitting a new OOC thread, we'll just stick to this one. I will however, submit a new IC thread. If you were part of the RP last time, you can either re-use your old character, or create a new one. New players are welcome.

Chalifoux

Years
(just so you know, this is EB, name changes ftw!) I also had to leave for a bit, so you needn't apologize, Jegretis :3 And now that stuff has settled, I'll be back full-force into this, so count me in to restart this :3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Alrighty, sounds good EB (do you mind if I still call you that?). Thanks for sticking with this. Didn't get too far earlier, but I have a few plans up my sleeve to make this good. With that being said, did you want to keep Nadia, or create a new character? Either is completely fine by me.

Chalifoux

Years
I don't mind being called anything, really xD
I'll most likely keep Nadia (because I'm lazy enough to not make another character), although I'd be most likely to edit her SU and post it here again. So keep a look around for that~

siiadams

Years
Since we're starting anew, and I also am too lazy to do it, can Gaston be kept in it just the way he is? Should I resubmit my SU or not?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll keep Asilsa if that's okay. Also just in case you didn't realize it's ~Genevieve~ I got a name change

Back