• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Scarlet Version

How do you think the game is going?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
You were right, it's a Spoink pre-evo named Sprinlet :P

4t7s5lz.gif

And Toxastar sounds like a great name :)

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Hey this looks like a good game in the making.
I havn't used xp 4 like 2 mouths so I can't remember its system and stuf. I'd realy like 2 help as long as I get 2 be in the credits. This is what I can help you with.

Names
Battle System
(sorry I don't know how 2 script)
Maybe, just maybe sprites
music
chipsets
charsets
monstercharsets
herochar
menu
new and unique ideas
map designs
other stuff probably

If your intested email me at
[email protected]

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
Years
This game sounds really cool, anymore screenies? :P Lol
I was just wondering if i could be a gym leader or even just a trainer (some guy on any route?) in the game? :D
(btw i have sprites already if im allowed =])
My favourite Town is MetroStone City, it looks excellent, when do you think this game will be finished? and is there going to be a demo/beta?

Thanks. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
This game sounds really cool, anymore screenies? :P Lol
I was just wondering if i could be a gym leader or even just a trainer (some guy on any route?) in the game? :D
(btw i have sprites already if im allowed =])
My favourite Town is MetroStone City, it looks excellent, when do you think this game will be finished? and is there going to be a demo/beta?

Thanks. :)

Thanks a lot for the comment of Metrostone City! I made it! ^^

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Thank you :)

Sadly, you have to be Staff to be in the game. Sorry!

The game as a release plan of late 2008. Demo? Hmm.. I think it's possible that we'll have one at the end of this year..

Also we need no help as of now, unless you're a fakemon spriter or a scripter.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Thank you :)

Sadly, you have to be Staff to be in the game. Sorry!

The game as a release plan of late 2008. Demo? Hmm.. I think it's possible that we'll have one at the end of this year..

Also we need no help as of now, unless you're a fakemon spriter or a scripter.

Come on! OK I don't wanna be in the credits now but I do wanna help! Can I beta test when you need 1 tester?
Also I WILL try 2 make you some sprites.
Please If I can not do anything else If i'm not staff, can I be staff? I just want to speed things up 4 the public demo.

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
Years
Oh okay, i can try and make some fakemon or poke trainers for you, you dont have to use them edit them if you want, i just wanna help in some way :D

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
Years
Sorry, if this is double posting, but i have a trainer sprite you could use edit xD
it's attached to this post, if you battle him it could go, " Emo Kid Bradley Wants To Battle! " :D

use it if you feel like it :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
@ Jonsploder, you can click the image in my sig, it brings you to the game's forum. There's an application forum there where you can apply to be part of the game staff ;)

@ Mr Squishy, thanks. I'll see what I can do ith it :)

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
OK u rock,

BTW, I am a failure at making sprites, sorry I can't help there.

(edit)

Where on your website? Can you please give me a direct link

Thanks, Jon.

Last edited:

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
Years
@ Dead or Alive, i have a Herb Shop i made, i can attach it to my next post? would i be able to make anything for you're game, i want to help ( i can recolour, edit some sprites, edit buildings, recolour buildings, make some fakemon :D )

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
@ Jon - Just in the Pokemon Scarlet category.

@ Mr.Squishy - Cool, could you PM me some?

Work is going quite slowly atm, I'm still learning how to script.

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
Years
Hey, Dead Or Alive
I've Made a fakemon, It's a Fire-Type/Desert-Type Pokemon, Here It Is : (Attachted)

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2007
I could help with the pokemon sprites, if you wish. I do a lot of pixel art; the only real challenge would be emulating the style.

What's the max size? And would you prefer I sprite the pokemon already designed or just do my own thing? xp

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
To be honest, the work is going way too slow at the moment as we STILL need expert spriters and scripters =/.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
ah well, just don't give up, its good.

Why didn't you use RM2K3? If you don't know how to script, like me, you should use 2003, its way better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back