• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rainbow Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
Here's your Red team-

Red- Charizard
Yellow- Persian
Green- Scyther
Blue- Nidoqueen
Purple- Cloyster
Brown- Pidgeotto/Fearow/Dodrio(Your Choice)

thank you when you say pidgeotto does that mean i can't evolve it? also i just found out Persian is exclusive to blue ill hack it in just before 3rd gym which is where id get meowth.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Done with the challenge. I'm posting on Wii net, so no perfect team ending thing.

Team Yusuke (Final)

Sly Cooper (Serperior) Lv. 53
Nature: Mild
Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Toxic, Dragon Tail, Giga Drain, Leaf Blade

Buck (Sawsbuck) Lv. 54
Nature: Docile
Ability: Serene Grace
Moves: Horn Leech, Jump Kick, Double-Edge, Toxic

The Freak (Simisear) Lv. 56
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Gluttony
Moves: Fire Blast, Acrobatics, Crunch, Flamethrower

Weird Fish (Jellicent) Lv. 57
Nature: Careful
Ability: Cursed Body
Moves: Scald, Surf, Hydro Pump, Shadow Ball

Pedobear (Gothitelle) Lv. 55
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Frisk
Moves: Thunderbolt, Psyshock, Psychic, Shadow Ball

Wrath (Haxorus) Lv. 58
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves: Swords Dance, Strength, Guillotine, Dragon Claw​

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
thank you when you say pidgeotto does that mean i can't evolve it? also i just found out Persian is exclusive to blue ill hack it in just before 3rd gym which is where id get meowth.

Spoiler:

Oh sorry. I wanted to say Pidgeott. And instead of Persian, use Electabuzz.

Update: I just defeated Elesa

Team:

Dewott(Have all different types of moves. Does great in battles. Can't wait to evolve him)
Growlithe(Does average in battles. Waiting for Outrage so I can evolve him to Arcanine)
Sandslash(Also does great. Swept Elesa and has a lucky Adamant Nature)
Roselia(The powerhouse of my team. Has Leech Seed+Giga Drain for super healing and Posion Point+Venoshock for attacking)

EDIT: Please cancel me out.

Last edited:

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Hey guys...got a little more progress done on Expert Emerald...with the other home over the past few days this was the first itme I could acess his computer where my save file is

Anyway...not must was done more training after losing alot to Flannery
ExpertEmeraldFlannery.PNG

Finally beat her...trained everyone up to 50+ still dont have my Green Pokemon yet, thankfully I'll have it soonish before 7th badge didn't realize it was pretty far up, anyway also went to take on Norman, that took a bit uggh his Blissey, that also was another double battle
Norma.PNG
Got to Fortree City and stopped there

Team of all Males lol:
Zorad the Swampert
Level 58
Earthquake/Surf/Muddy Water/Water Pulse

Chiggy the Ninetails
Level 57
Flamthrower/Confuse Ray/Quick Attack/Safeguard

Roshu the Medicham
Level 55
Calm Mind/Hi Jump Kick/Psychic/HPower: Fire hehe yeah I figured it out

Ruby the Spinda
Level 56
Faint Attack/Psybeam/Dizzy Punch/Teeter Dance

Matt the Muk
Level 57
Sludgebomb/Sludge/Acid Armor/Toxic

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Hey guys, I'd be willing to give this a shot on my emulator here. It's my first time doing a challenge. I'll sign up here.

Name: Puppeteer Mask
Game: FireRed
Challenge: Single

BlueShellBeast

Rodent User
Years
Hey guys, I'd be willing to give this a shot on my emulator here. It's my first time doing a challenge. I'll sign up here.

Name: Puppeteer Mask
Game: FireRed
Challenge: Single

Welcome to the challenge section! I hope to see you around. As for your team, how about...

Red: Jynx
Orange: Arcanine
Yellow: Electabuzz
Green: Venusaur
Blue: Tentacruel
Purple: Venomoth

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Awesome. Tentacruel's one of my favourite pokemon, and I've been interested in giving Jynx and Electabuzz a try. I can't remember, are Arcanine and Electabuzz available in Fire Red? I'm assuming they are, but if they aren't I'll need to figure out how to hack a Growlithe and Elekid in or ask for a different one for those two.

BlueShellBeast

Rodent User
Years
Awesome. Tentacruel's one of my favourite pokemon, and I've been interested in giving Jynx and Electabuzz a try. I can't remember, are Arcanine and Electabuzz available in Fire Red? I'm assuming they are, but if they aren't I'll need to figure out how to hack a Growlithe and Elekid in or ask for a different one for those two.
I made a point to give you all Pokemon available in Fire Red. You catch Electabuzz at the Power Plant and Growlithe is avalible in Routes 7 and 8 as well as the Pokemon Mansion.

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Great! I kinda figured that such due dilligence would be taken, but nonetheless I wanted to play it safe and ask because I noticed that an earlier contender had to hack in a Meowth, and that's something that I have absolutely no experience with or interest in.

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Ok guys....after a full afternoon and a day to myself Expert Emerald is finally complete...omg the E4 and Victory uggh what a pain

And of course I forget to screen shot the Hall of Fame...

Final Team after so many times losing
Spoiler:

Now may I please have my team for Prestigious Platinum, a new starter and adventure awaits and anything gen 1-4 is fine, :) just nice decent mix is all I ask and this time i will remember to screen shot that end

BlueShellBeast

Rodent User
Years
Now may I please have my team for Prestigious Platinum, a new starter and adventure awaits and anything gen 1-4 is fine, :) just nice decent mix is all I ask and this time i will remember to screen shot that end
Alright, how about...

Red: Ledian
Orange: Infernape
Yellow: Manectric
Green: Bronzong
Blue: Seadra (If Kingdra is available, use him)
Purple: Granbull

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Two badges in (will put up comprehensive series of screen caps when I can) and only have one member of my team still, but Venusaur is a BEAST. It should at the very least keep me alive long enough to reach the rest of my team. Does anyone know if the Old Rod can actually catch Tentacool or Poliwag (to trade for Jynx)? I'm not gonna waste time trying until I know for sure.

Current team:

Adachi the male Venusaur
Level 32
Overgrowth Ability
Tackle
Sleep Powder
Leech Seed
Razor Leaf

Years
Guys, can you post what games you have completed with this challenge so I get the correct updates for the champions. If I looked back I might miss some things out so I just need to be sure. :3

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Been awhile since I posted here! Just to let you all know I am still doing this challenge, Had some trouble with a few save files! So now I switched to Diamond instead of platinum! :D My completion post should be on here later today! So get the champagne, I will be the first one to master ultimate for this challenge and it will be my first Ultimate completion aswell :D

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
....I'm an idiot. I'm doing my challenge on Leaf Green instead of FireRed... could... could I get a replacement for my Orange and Yellow pokemon? Sorry...

BlueShellBeast

Rodent User
Years
....I'm an idiot. I'm doing my challenge on Leaf Green instead of FireRed... could... could I get a replacement for my Orange and Yellow pokemon? Sorry...
No worries. I'll go get you two different ones.

Orange: Hitmonchan
Yellow: Ninetales

Also, I'm still working on Pearl, Pave Low. I'll update tonight, though.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Spoiler:

Final team:

Infernape. Level 66. Bold Nature.
Close Combat - Flare Blitz - Grass Knot - Focus Blast.

Crobat. Level 61. Rash Nature.
Fly - Bite - Sludge Bomb - Confuse Ray.

Vespiquen. Level 60. Jolly Nature.
Attack Order - Heal Order - Toxic - Slash.

Kricketune. Level 60. Bashful Nature.
X-Scissor - Return - Perish Song - Sing.

Luxray. Level 60. Careful Nature.
Discharge - Thunder Fang - Strength - Crunch.

Bronzong. Level 60. Hasty Nature.
Flash Cannon - Hidden Power (Poison) - Gyro Ball - Faint Attack.

First Ultimate challenge to be completed for this challenge! :D
First Ultimate challenge I have ever completed! Woop woop! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back