• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yugioh: Single & Tag Tournaments!

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
Gratz Cirrus (and delayed grats to Alex) on reaching the final, I do hope I get to watch it and either would be a deserved winner after your great performances in the tourney so far!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Congrats Cirrus, and better luck next time Blood! Can't wait till our terrfyingly epic showdown for the number one spot Cloudface - it's on. ;D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
AND WE HAVE OUR WINNER! The winner of the PC GT YGO Tour (not enough abbreviations there seriously) is...

CIRRUS

Good job Cloudface for a 2-0 win, and that concludes our tournament! Hope y'all had fun. :D

(Now feel free to use this thread for arranging casual duels until the GT finishes!)

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Yeah, Phoenix Formation is going to be fantastic. Though, I'm actually hoping to be able to play Zombies for the next tournament... Vampire Empire!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
AND WE HAVE OUR WINNER! The winner of the PC GT YGO Tour (not enough abbreviations there seriously) is...

CIRRUS

Good job Cloudface for a 2-0 win, and that concludes our tournament! Hope y'all had fun. :D

(Now feel free to use this thread for arranging casual duels until the GT finishes!)

Of course I haven't had access to a computer for the entire Get-Together, so I missed every single event, but oh well.

It doesn't surprise me that Cirrus won, honestly. d; (The only person on PC that I've ever actually dueled, pfft.) Congrats!

Now, I'm a late-comer, but let's see if anyone wants to duel before the end of the day, lol. . . .

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
Yeah, Phoenix Formation is going to be fantastic. Though, I'm actually hoping to be able to play Zombies for the next tournament... Vampire Empire!
Vampire Empire is on Pro you know, I've built a vampire deck on there and it's quite good. It's not massively consistent (though I imagine more professional builds are better) but when it goes off, it's really good. Vampire Grace is just a boss, too.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Yeah, I know Empire (and co.) is (or rather, are) out on Pro. They're okay right now, but require a lot of work, mainly because plays are not the easiest to set up (Goblin Zombie and Vampire Sorcerer both require a turn of being killed / dying by whatever means) and are also easily disrupted; Bram is an excellent monster, but loses to CED and BTH, and its revival ability is not the most reliable if the opponent is ahead. Plus, Shadow Vampire into Bram means that Bram is unable to attack for the turn, which is always a sad sad thing.

I'm going to try out a build with Vampire Dragon and Recurring Nightmare. Instant Fusion is not particularly useful, even with the utility from Reaper / Book of Life.

In case anyone is interested, here are two decklists: the one I played for most of the qualifiers (?), and the one I played for the semifinals and finals.

Qualifiers: Rank 5 Turbo - built for the tournament off standard Constellar shell, because Bear in standard Constellar actually does quite a bit of work and standard Constellar is not that interesting to play anyways ... spam R3-5 and call it a day?!
Spoiler:

Bracket Matches: Agent Angel - actually I built this at least one format ago, but I feel comfortable using it, so. (Necroface Chaos, although hilarious and equally comfortable, has minor consistency issues...)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Doesn't look like anyone signed up for them. :c

And whoo! I lost to the champ 8D Congrats Cirrus!

Also, I'm available to duel on DN, BloodexX is my username. :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Did we ever have a tag match, or did no one else sign up for them?
Unfortunately no one else signed up for them, but I'd be more than happy to do a few now if people are interested! (They can only be done on Pro)

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Yeah, also feel free to look out for me on DN, Thunder Dwarf is what i go by :)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Ohoho, well, I'm on for a little bit if anyone wants to duel on DN. You can find me by the fabulous username above this incredibly meaningful line of text, next to the adorable Tornadus.

If not today, then add me as a friend and duel some other time, hmm?

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
Username: SuperEspeon
Deck: Flamvell Stun
Preferred Platform: Dueling Network (too lazy to download YGOPro, plus I use DN all the time)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
How do we nominate the coolest deck? Contestant votes?
We've already awarded them, sorry! The award went to the Kittens deck, the Reverse Burn deck, and the Snow deck. :D

Username: SuperEspeon
Deck: Flamvell Stun
Preferred Platform: Dueling Network (too lazy to download YGOPro, plus I use DN all the time)

Competition is over, sorry. Come back next year :)

Back