• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Holaz0rz!!

Souzou

NYA!!
Years
*Squeaks as she's thrown out on stage* o-o Meeep.. Umm.. *Pokes microphone* Ho-.. :D HOLAZ0RZ PEEPS!! n-n Imma new, o.o and stuff.

:3 Just wanting to say HIYAZ to ya'll. n-n I finally decided to join this forum just today. XD; Hee.. took meh long enough. :D BUT JA!! n-n It's going to be very nice meeting you all and :D IMMA DIVEBOMB THIS PLACE WITH GLOMPS IFFA YA'LL DUN MIND! n-n WEEEEEEE!! *Bounces off stage*

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Woah,excited,eh? XD

Anyways,welcome to the forum :3 Hope you enjoy yourslef here ;D
PM me if you'd to be freidns with me =D *gives Kanna plushie*

Velsper

Kaikishoku ~♥
Years
Souzou said:
*Squeaks as she's thrown out on stage* o-o Meeep.. Umm.. *Pokes microphone* Ho-.. :D HOLAZ0RZ PEEPS!! n-n Imma new, o.o and stuff.

:3 Just wanting to say HIYAZ to ya'll. n-n I finally decided to join this forum just today. XD; Hee.. took meh long enough. :D BUT JA!! n-n It's going to be very nice meeting you all and :D IMMA DIVEBOMB THIS PLACE WITH GLOMPS IFFA YA'LL DUN MIND! n-n WEEEEEEE!! *Bounces off stage*

Bwehfeh! Your funneh! ANd hyper too! O__O; XD

I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. A warm welcome to you Souzou-chan!

I sincerely,sincerely hope you enjoy your stay here!

^__^ Please don't hesitate to PM me if you wish to ask something, or if you just want to talk. ^^

See ya around! *re-glomps*

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
Years
Woah awesome! YOU LIVE IN A COOKIE JAR XD I always wanted to live in there. ;;
.. I didn't know this place has a stage XD +doesn't notices the heavily decorative stage behing me+ |D My, the skies are quite purplee0rz today.
ANYWAYS |D I'm Cookie or Cooks or Cookielofoguslulgul, or Cooksta, or Cookster or +shot'd attack'd+ |D;;
Glad you decided to join today. You sound hypa |D I'm not |D +flops around+ You can PM me if you wanna chat and stuff :3

Read this spiffeh peice of web information called "Zeh Rulez" if ya don't wanna get inta trouble D| Checking out the FAQ doesn't hurt >;3 And make sure ya be actiffz and stuff |3 Or else... IMMA GONNA THROW A PIKA CUSHION AT JOO D: +attack'd+ aldsfjaslfdj...
You can like customiz0rz jor stuff under "User CP" so you can have an avvie and stuff if ya want :3
Anyways xD Enjoy jor stay here! x3

Years
Wow! You're hyper! :3

*gets on stage and grabs microphone* WELCOME TO PC! XD
I hope you have fun!
Read the rules too, they're good for you! And don't forget the stickies in the forums that you frequent! XD

...I'm done. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
Souzou said:

*Stares at your post* Someones in a good mood. XD

Welcome to the Pokemon Community. (PC) Hope you have a great time here. If you need anyhelp you can send me a PM, or you can check out the faq. Be sure to go over the rules, as you don't want to get in to trouble. I'm really looking forward to seeing you around, You seem a really jolly person, a great addidtion to the Community. If you want to be friends IM or PM me.

~RULES
~FAQ

Persona

Banned
Years
^_^ try not to post more than once and welcome to PC. great someone whose not boring, you'll bring a lot of excitement XD anyways.....have fun here and if you'ed like a friend, pm me =P

Souzou

NYA!!
Years
*Takes a breather* x_x Aie. That sounds like a good idear. No more.. than one posty.. *Flops*

@-@ OU! XD AND THANKIES MUCHLY DRAGGEH!! *GLOMPZ*

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 17, 2008
Welcome to PC, like everyone is saying, try not to double post. Read the rules and have fun in the forums. If you want to be friends PM me! :t312:

Back