Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Computers & Technology
Reload this Page What Apple did to Google.

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Computers & Technology The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Old October 6th, 2013 (09:08 AM).
Grey Cat

More people searching about problems with Apple hardware could mean they have less reliable products, but I'm pretty sure based on my own experiences that they have more reliable products.

When I type 'why won't' it shows iPad and iPhone not charging, but they are also the only mobile devices that don't have a charging light, which is understandably confusing.

Apple tends to attract less tech-savvy users compared to Windows or Android, and they are more likely to search for answers to problems rather than already knowing, figuring it out, or just putting up with it. Windows is also the standard in businesses and hospitals, who have teams of people to deal with computer problems.

It could also be because Apple products are relatively popular in the English-speaking world.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links