• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm liking MegaAerodactyl's design, although she's gotten paler and has the strange beard. Nonetheless, she looks decent. :)

I don't think it's version exclusive as the MegaStone didn't have a letter tied to it.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Chesnaut was a bad final evo name to me because it seems a bit cheesy as it sounds like chestnut

Well it was based on Chesnuts, especially Chespin...
So it should sound that way.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
It looks eeevvvaaaaaal! (evil)
Don't eat me, eat Swirlix's evo.
What's the increase in stats I wonder?
It was sorta killing machine before,
oh lord can't imagine how many Pokemon this thing would rip apart!

How about base stats? Partcularly Atk and Spe, please. :P

Nothing yet about stats. Here's something cool for you guys to see

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
I jnow that but if you look at them they look like they have X (Mega blaziken) and Y (Mega Lucario) Implemented into there forms
blaziken can look like an x or y x by legs spread y by standing limbs in close so doesnt really mean much and same could be said for lucario to some extent

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Aero's stats at level 20
Spoiler:

Dat speed.

Also I noticed they're battling an Inkay at level 15 :))))) Hopefully meaning my cute little squid thing is near the beginning.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
Nothing yet about stats. Here's something cool for you guys to see

Spoiler:
im thinking chesnaught - doublade/treblade - char x - tyrantrum - pangoro - furfrou

not going for balance or anything just the pokemon i'm most excited/intrigued by

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
I like Aero's mega evolution, but I prefer original Aerodactyl nonetheless. I pretty much prefer every original Pokemon to their Mega Evolution except Kangaskhan. I don't want to sound whiny, that's just my opinion. I just want to see truly new Pokemon :P EDIT: Oo, and it looks like some ninja'd me and revealed it! It's a... goop bunny. Woopee.

But I am OVERJOYED to see the Braixen will be getting an alternate evolution, and HOLY CRABAPPLES it appears to riding a broomstick. Perfect! That must mean the others are getting alternates, too. This is the best news I could have wanted :'D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
I like Aero's mega evolution, but I prefer original Aerodactyl nonetheless. I pretty much prefer every original Pokemon to their Mega Evolution except Kangaskhan. I don't want to sound whiny, that's just my opinion. I just want to see truly new Pokemon :P

But I am OVERJOYED to see the Braixen will be getting an alternate evolution, and HOLY CRABAPPLES it appears to riding a broomstick. Perfect! That must mean the others are getting alternates, too. This is the best news I could have wanted :'D
the braixen thing is not confirmed almost at all i dont think

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
I was told the picture of her on the broom was confirmed fake..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back