• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Sorry for the delay (again!) Been busy with school preparations and such. After psychology class I'll be writing up the 2nd part of my post (and the trade). Then I'm pretty much free for interaction after that. :D

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Attention, folks! Just so you know, there was an intercom announcement at the School!

*"A-Attention, students... The Academy Groomer, Ty, is being relocated to the Pokemon Center. Thank you, and have a happy Thanksgiving. That was an angel..."*

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Attention, folks! Just so you know, there was an intercom announcement at the School!

*"A-Attention, students... The Academy Groomer, Ty, is being relocated to the Pokemon Center. Thank you, and have a happy Thanksgiving. That was an angel..."*

Good to know, once the stuff in the cafeteria is all done, i may have gwen drop in to get her newest addition groomed, it may be a while though, depending on stuff, and things.

I enjoy being vague.

yup.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020

Wonderful!

Now I need someone to bounce a post off of...

TT w TT

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Name:John silver

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-15):14

Sex (Male or Female):Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm):suicune dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):John looks like Gold except has a red and blue hat,red jacket, and blue jeans.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?):John is very loud and obnoxious. He makes jokes during important lessons and test. Even though he is very obnoxious he still cares about his friends and pokemon. John is very picky about people,only wanting to be around caring and fun people.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): John was born in the small town of cherrygrove city in Johto. At the age of four, John's parents had him relocate to kanto to become a better pokemon trainer when he gets older. His father gave him a larvitar, teling him to take care of it and train to become one of the stongest pokemon ever. In Kanto, John lived with is uncle who was a well known pokemon trainer of his time.After learning some techniques on capturing and battling,John left his uncle to train himself to become the very best.

Species:Larvitar
Nickname:Larvey
Personality:Very tough and is known to take many hits.Acts as John's sibling.Only talks to John and other pokemon on it's team.
Lvl:lvl 24
Moves:Rock throw,Rock Slide,Bite,Dig,rock tomb

Species:Charmander
Nickname(Optional):
Personality:John's loving charmander never says no to a fight.
Lvl(Max 25):22
Moves:ember,dragon claw,fire fang,bite,fire punch

Species:Bagon
Nickname(Optional):
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague):traded to John by his cousin in Hoenn for a drantini. He often thrashes about, but trains the hardest.
Lvl(Max 25):21
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):headbutt,dragon claw,dragon breath,thrash,dragon pulse

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Going to go ahead and test my new post formatting here.

Spoiler:

Opinions? I Might change the text colour to a darker red, can you guys read it alright as it is?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Somniac: Thank you, and yes. It has a light, non-saturated background color and a very contrasting text. Thank goodness. |D But yeah, it looks /nice/.

@Ashcuz: I'm reading Megaman's mind and he's saying it simply needs a lot more content. We need more info on his personality and history all around. It's my belief that if you work hard to make a well fleshed-out character you'll enjoy the RP more.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
@Ashcuz: I'm reading Megaman's mind and he's saying it simply needs a lot more content. We need more info on his personality and history all around. It's my belief that if you work hard to make a well fleshed-out character you'll enjoy the RP more.

Aw you know me all too well ^.^ Anyways yeah. It needs alot more then that. Check the SU requirements. I also favor SUs that do more then the minimum so see how far you can flesh out your character. You'll have more fun with your character if he/she is more interesting and more fleshed out.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
May I reserve a spot in the Entei Dorm? I've heard some good stuff about this roleplay! xD

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Deloop: Yeah, sure... There was one Entei Dorm spot left. Get to work on that SU right away, as I only hold reservations for a couple of days or so.

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
Ugh...I'm sorry for disappearing..But I got my internet cut for some days.Hard living in the country.I am sorry for anything I do wrong...I'm new at this...You know...

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Hey everyone!

Is there any spots left in the Suicune dorm? I'd love to join. I am a semi-newbie to RPing like this. I hope that is ok. I'll start working on my SU now just in case I get the spot.

It's nice meeting everyone! :3

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Hey everyone!

Is there any spots left in the Suicune dorm? I'd love to join. I am a semi-newbie to RPing like this. I hope that is ok. I'll start working on my SU now just in case I get the spot.

It's nice meeting everyone! :3

I think that there are indeed spots available in Suicune. There is an 'available spots' section on the front page.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I checked it out and it looks like there are some open spots. :) I'm working on my SU now. I should have it soon so please reserve a Suicune spot for me. :)

Only yellow/mega can reserve spots I believe, but I should think you'll have plenty of time as long as it's up within the next few days.

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
@KawayPikachu If you are acepted,I shall give you a warm welcome.

(Can any GM make a classes list for Daniel?I heard only them can do that and its already Thanksgiving afternoon....)

Last edited:
Years
@KawayPikachuIf you are acepted,I shall give you a warm welcome.

(Can any GM make a classes list for Daniel?I heard only them can do that and its already Thanksgiving afternoon....)

The RP days go very slowly, it has been thanksgiving for at least 4 months now, all the lessons will be decided a few real life days before the RP day changeover. So don't worry. For now just enjoy the celebrations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back