• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Sorry, but i gotta drop out of this - just too busy for RP atm :(

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
To Everyone in N's Class:

I want to apologize if my class isn't turning out so well. I haven't exactly had anything really planned out for this class like I did my first one. I'm kinda just winging it. So if it seems dull to anyone at all I apologize. The lesson will probably change gears to a new subject after my next post, if no one seems too interested in N talking about communicating with one's pokemon.

I also remember complaints in my first class about my classes not being too interactive. I've never RP'd a teacher before, nor do I really have any teaching experience besides being a camp counselor for a school-like jumpstart program and assisting the music teacher with a percussion/drums day in music class.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas on how to help out my class.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
@IceFyr: We could use more of those~ I find it hilarious that Valorie doesn't have more enemies. It's like people see her levels in the etherpad and decide not to have their characters battle her or something. ||D

...I should start offering level bonuses to people for fighting her. o_o Like, 4 levels per pokemon or something instead of the normal 2.

I sort of battled you my first day... ya know if a flaming Quilava destroyign a halloween costume counts.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Jasonwolf: You're right~ Though, I don't recall your character interacting with Valorie since then. That's a shame, and all.

@Everyone: Yeah come to think of it it seems highly appropriate to award people with extra levels for facing characters with much stronger pokemon in an appropriate manner.

Alternatively I could take away some of Valorie's levels. It's not like she's capable of getting much stronger currently anyway.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Jasonwolf: You're right~ Though, I don't recall your character interacting with Valorie since then. That's a shame, and all.

@Everyone: Yeah come to think of it it seems highly appropriate to award people with extra levels for facing characters with much stronger pokemon in an appropriate manner.

Alternatively I could take away some of Valorie's levels. It's not like she's capable of getting much stronger currently anyway.

Have you seen my alternate method for training Aaron's Pokemon? I used an Experience system so that it will take more time for his Pokemon to gain strength. I don't want to end up with a level 100 Lucario within a month of roleplaying with him, it'd just seem too easy to me. I hope you're okay with that.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
@Yellow Why not have her catch a few other pokemon and focus on those for a while? It's what I intend to do with my chars if they end up with a strong team, just shift focus onto training new pokemon. That kind of resets their strength level to be fair.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@WolfOfEve: I have, but I can't say I care for it.

Though, the notion of Gary and Valorie as equals amuses me. For the record his pokemon are levels 83-87 and have very powerful movesets.

@Lincoln: Eeeh... yeah, I guess, but she's not a pokemon collector or something like that. She has no pokedex to be filling. And training too many pokemon at once is detrimental to her whole complex of wanting to be the strongest trainer ever.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@WolfOfEve: I have, but I can't say I care for it.

Though, the notion of Gary and Valorie as equals amuses me. For the record his pokemon are levels 83-87 and have very powerful movesets.

Do you not want it? I'm the only one really keeping track of it, and technically it'd be not leveling all of the time.

Years
@IceFyr: We could use more of those~ I find it hilarious that Valorie doesn't have more enemies. It's like people see her levels in the etherpad and decide not to have their characters battle her or something. ||D

...I should start offering level bonuses to people for fighting her. o_o Like, 4 levels per pokemon or something instead of the normal 2.

I'd battle her, for the standard 2 levels per too. Be nice to face another 'dragon' trainer. Already know they'd have a horrid time around each other anyway lol

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
@Yellow Well, fair enough. But even one new pokemon adds a lot of level-up potential RP time, and I'm sure she doesn't have all the dragon types she wants? Also, for the record, I'm totally happy to battle Valorie at any point, I just haven't come across her yet. For the standard levels too.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
If you're talking about the EtherPad, you scroll to the very bottom and just add in your team statistics and data and stuff (if you haven't already). Just follow the format that everyone else is doing, just as an idea.

If you've already posted your team, use Cntrl+F and find your character name (or Command+F if you have a Mac).

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Hey guys, i'm back, could anyone tell me what i've missed? My characters are Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny and Roxas Jaden Asakura

Hey guys, i'm back, could anyone tell me what i've missed? My characters are Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny and Roxas Jaden Asakura

Last edited:

Blues-Music

Pokemon researcher
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
I'm back.Sorry I was on vacation.I'm ready now though.I just don't know how i'm supposed to start though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back