• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club Jutsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mαтт★H.

◆Bεlιενξ»
Years
Username: Mαтт★H.

Reason for joining: I love Naruto

Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Hidden Mist Village (In my opinion, it would be better if we could each be individual characters, and then you assign us to what Village we belong in)

Do you ever wonder how Kakashi would look like without his mask on?: I've already googled it a few years ago

Nottingham

We are on the cruise!
Years
Jerry, I didn't know you were into Naruto!
Or did I?
Eh, I do now anyways.

Username: Stuart Flubberson
Reason for joining: Naruto's the bee's knees.
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Let's go with the Hidden Cloud. And not just because it reminds me of cotton candy.
Answer the current topic: I mean
I think it's just a normal mouth under there. Though at the same time, I don't think we should ever find out what's under there. Maybe if it were during a death scene, but he should not be killed off at this point after the incident with Pain.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Welcome to the club, Nottingham & Mαтт★H. :)
And yes I do love Naruto :P
Been loving the series since I was 13 years old^^

& Mαтт★H., what do you mean by being an individual character? Like choosing to be Naruto, Gaara & Sakura? That kind?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I thought about that at first, but it would ruin the concept of the points system since they already got their own ranks. And with time, a lot of characters would be picked, not leaving a lot of choices left :(

Nottingham

We are on the cruise!
Years
What if Kakashi had a scar under there on his nose?
And he just kept it on all this time so fangirls wouldn't have more material to work with for shipping him with Iruka?
Speaking of Iruka, I wish we could have seen him in at least one fight...

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea, Iruka doesn't have much fight scenes. But I find him pretty weak, but nonetheless, I want to see him fight too.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
It's because Iruka isn't a fighter. He's a jonin specialized in teaching just like Ebisu. Both of them are weak.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
He isn't weak by non main cast standards, his nature just wasn't suited for battle hence his transfer. Going by his databook stats he'd be pretty strong in a fight anyway.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
But the true weakling is Ebisu. And I like how Konohamaru became strong. He is now able of using the Rasengan and Shadow Clones.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Ebisu is respected by Kakashi as one of the best trainers in the village, Is one of the few non Uchiha to use th fire release and in charge of the 3rd Hokage's grandson. He's a pretty cool guy, shame he's mostly been used for comedy and showing the growth of Konahamaru during the Pain arc.

Looking at the databook entry it is the physical stuff that stops him being top tier. I guess that's why he's an just an 'erito' trainer.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Ebisu is indeed an awesome ninja. But like Lapras said, he's only used for comedy and showing the growth of Konohamaru. I would like to see him perform in a real battle and not just training session.

This conversation gives me another great idea for a new topic :)

Which ninja would you like to see more of in a battle?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Hinata, Konahamaru's group and Rock Lee.

To be honest most of the support have more interesting fighting styles than Naruto and the Uchiha.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Do you ever wonder how Kakashi would look like without his mask on?
I'm sure it's nothing special, just a slight pretty boy face.
I believe that this is the closest we have ever gotten to too seeing his full bare face.

I've always wanted to see what skills Konohamaru's teammates had developed.
We only got to see Konohamaru's progress, but not theirs.
Something more likely to be shown though, is the 2nd Hokage's fighting style.
We didn't really get to see it in depth back during the invasion of Konoha.

JNathan said:
It's because Iruka isn't a fighter. He's a jonin specialized in teaching just like Ebisu. Both of them are weak.
Actually, Iruka is still just a Chunin. But he's one of the strongest older Chunins imo.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
This is a little dead imo. Time for a brand new topic.
Who is your favorite of all the Legendary Sannin and why?

Years
Hi, I want to join in the club!!

Username:Dangelitus
Reason for joining:I like a lot the anime of naturo, specially for the strategies in lot of them.
Hidden Village you wish to stay in:Konoha
Answer the current topic:

Rock Lee. Just because he's my favorite character of naturo

Who is your favorite of all the Legendary Sannin and why?

Jiraiya, because although very distracted has enough power, and the rasengan looks cool.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to the club Dangelitus! I agree Jiraiya is really strong, just look at his battle with Pain.
My favorite sannin is Orochimaru. I dunno why maybe because I like the evil guys and I like his jutsus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back