• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Black Orb Version Alpha 2.0 Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
Years
Guys, alpha 2 will be out in three weeks time as soon as i'm done mapping the big forest.
Again, to keep you guys entertained, here are the events in alpha 2.
Alpha 2 events:
Battle of the Campers!
The Pichus are at trouble!
Zen troubles.
Riolu's aura?!
Bug Pokemon's are going crazy!
[take note that all of this events will take up to at least an hour of gameplay.]
[side note. // Events are taken place in Reston Forest. I'll make sure that there is a healing place for you to use there.]

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Woah, it's a very nice hack!
Compliments, I think the best thing is the titlescreen! x)

P.S. Amazing tiles. *-*

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
^^ the titlescreen is not the best... the actual game is what makes it fun...If i had like an awesome titlescreen would u play my hack if the rest was crap?

anyways, xmouvex Is alpha 2 gonna come out in 2010?

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
Awesome Alpha 2!!!! I played it and got to the forest, Yay my map! then it crashed when the battle with the duude started.

Btw did ya credit me?

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
Years
Thanks for the support.
Altho it doesn't have events of the RIOLU and PICHU.
It'll still be interesting and fun to play.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2011
Wow. This hack has a great idea behind it. I also like the fact that there's no gyms. it always bugged me that if you're saving the world, you also have to go battle these stupidly-strong people to get random badges. That saves the world HOW? Ahem, anyway, this hack has some real potential, I'd love to see it progress.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Okay, X, I played the 2nd Alpha and I found some glitches.

Spoiler:

That's all. Good luck.

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
Years
Thanks for it, I'll be restarting it all over.
Now with default tiles.
I'm now currently mapping the 3rd town and the 4th.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
I think this hack looks awsome but ibelive it would be even better if u worked on your sprites

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011
What's happening?

Hey man,
the download links for pokemon black orb aren't working. It's been a while since the last update, and I was wondering if anything was still happening with the hack...? It's a pretty cool hack
I looked around on the internet, and I can't find it anywhere :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back