• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2015
thanks for the fantastic game! i can't wait to play the second demo...but i've a question...will be avaible the new forms for giratina, regigas and seymi when they will be revealed? it will be great with all 496 pokemon avaible ^^

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
thanks for the fantastic game! i can't wait to play the second demo...but i've a question...will be avaible the new forms for giratina, regigas and seymi when they will be revealed? it will be great with all 496 pokemon avaible ^^

its going to be great ether way...i wonder what happens after the 8th badge. cuz im sure its not the pokemon league right away.

is anyone as curious as i am?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
@Sandslash: Oh yeah! If it revealed by nintendo, I'll insert it in my game. ( Make sure it reveal before I end that event )
@KiNG08: Yeah for sure there is mystery after the 8th gym. But the last battle will happen after the Pokemon League ( I said before there will be no Elite Four, instead, it will be a Pokemon Tournament )

Well, I've made all the graphics for the Menu and I've the base of coding. Now what I need is edit the code a little bit. You can expect screenies soon!

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
@OG: thats great! i hope its not to short after the pokemon league. its like...to great to end right after that

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
I absolutely love the side scrolling menu. :D
I reckon Pokemon Raptor is 100 times better than Shiny Gold (Rom Hack made by Zel) maybe even more. ;)
Can't wait till the next demo. Good Luck! :)

Years
You can't compare 2 different things.Shiny Gold may be the best hack because it has done everything that CAN be done with a hack.On the other hand,this is a scratch game.Don't forget that the whole Shiny gold is on the Firered engine and with that you can't do everything you want on it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
The audio in this game is simply amazing. I love it! I really can not wait until you and your team finishes this game. It's rather amazing what a team can do to absolutely nothing and make it so great and stunning.

I can't even place my thoughts into words at the moment. But I have to say, Heatran did a really nice job in composing the music. The battle music makes me want to keep playing the game. You all did a wonderful job! Keep up the good work and I hope to see more exciting things in the next update demo.

Best Wishes,
Lettursnnumburs

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
Years

Other forms don't count as a different pokemon, it's still 493. And as for what lettursnnumburs said about the music: "The audio in this game is simply amazing. I love it! I really can not wait until you and your team finishes this game. It's rather amazing what a team can do to absolutely nothing and make it so great and stunning...

I can't even place my thoughts into words at the moment. But I have to say, Heatran did a really nice job in composing the music. The battle music makes me want to keep playing the game."

The music in the first demo is from the SK, the music won't be in the game until the next demo release. If you liked that, then you'll proabaly go gaga once OG and Heatran add the new custom sounds.

But to Og, like always, keep up the fantastic job with the game, and I can't wait till the demo is released.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
the progress of this game is great :D i cant wait to play the next demo :D

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
The audio in this game is simply amazing. I love it! I really can not wait until you and your team finishes this game. It's rather amazing what a team can do to absolutely nothing and make it so great and stunning.

I can't even place my thoughts into words at the moment. But I have to say, Heatran did a really nice job in composing the music. The battle music makes me want to keep playing the game. You all did a wonderful job! Keep up the good work and I hope to see more exciting things in the next update demo.

Best Wishes,
Lettursnnumburs

Thanks for the support! Well, those audio from the game are not done by Heatran actually. They are from RMXP default BGM and from the SK. But in the next demo, I've inserted lots of new music into it. So stay tune for it~

Personally, I think the badges look wonderful.
Thanks! Credit already listed in front. They are designed by Plateman.

Other forms don't count as a different pokemon, it's still 493. And as for what lettursnnumburs said about the music: "The audio in this game is simply amazing. I love it! I really can not wait until you and your team finishes this game. It's rather amazing what a team can do to absolutely nothing and make it so great and stunning...

I can't even place my thoughts into words at the moment. But I have to say, Heatran did a really nice job in composing the music. The battle music makes me want to keep playing the game."

The music in the first demo is from the SK, the music won't be in the game until the next demo release. If you liked that, then you'll proabaly go gaga once OG and Heatran add the new custom sounds.

But to Og, like always, keep up the fantastic job with the game, and I can't wait till the demo is released.

Thanks for answering for me! I didn't notice of 493 pokemon instead of 496. And yeah, the music in the next demo will totally different. I planned to place different music in different route ( The music won't repeat ). And for the music insertion, I will insert some of them and PhoenixPrime will help me out by finding music. Thanks again.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Alright, finally what I want to say is...
UPDATE TIMES!
The new style of menu!
newix1.png

You can switch it in Option! Tell me what you all think.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well, this is not a hack. We've mentioned lots of lots of times, but still...
Fine...
Goes to the next page? I should quote them here!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Alright, finally what I want to say is...
UPDATE TIMES!
The new style of menu!
newix1.png

You can switch it in Option! Tell me what you all think.

Atomic Reactor

it looks great!
i love that you can change menu style.
how many different menus will you be able to have?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well, I'm planning for another style so there will be 3 style. Its still in planning stage. Problaly a "Ring style" I think.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
That's a great idea!!! ^^
I'm gonna pick side scrolling cause that's something very new to see.

Back