• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Neosun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
@Chaos: Him? To make this thread new blame-spam? And edit it to his ideas?
@Cotaman: I thought Tenochtitlan was an ancient city not the name of civilization =D

Anyways it's really interesting that the hacks with the best graphics are always from foreign creators :D

Years
Seeing this makes me scream...
I WONT THIS TILEEEEEEEEES XDDDDD
Seriously i wont em where can i get em would yo mind sharing ?:)
i already have some good for my hack but this is amazing.

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2015
@Chaos: Him? To make this thread new blame-spam? And edit it to his ideas?
@Cotaman: I thought Tenochtitlan was an ancient city not the name of civilization =D

Anyways it's really interesting that the hacks with the best graphics are always from foreign creators :D

You are right it was a city, however it can also be calles "civilization" because it was a huge empire with little cities in between, but you were right, it can also be calles a city.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Yes, it looks amazing visually, much more than it being just a hack! And I wouldn't mind playing this in spanish; the visuals alone got me hooked. With strong commitment to this hack, it will turn out to be a hacking masterpiece.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Well guys thanks for the support and other comments I have a new video that I want to share, I've read all the comments with the help of a translator xD, and I am glad that this is the answer :), and as I said if there is someone who can handle While the 2 languages ​​I want to help transladarlo from Spanish to English please me enough that she join my team.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAAaS7RX7Y4

Years
Why does all non-english hacks has so beautyfull graphics and so much care pumped into the maps and not just a custom made Pelat town or Littleroot city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back