• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon CrystalDust [v3 PUBLIC ALPHA]

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2015
I looked though the thread and can't find information about the friendship system. Did you leave the Gen 3 system from emerald or did you implement the Gen 2 system to match Crystal?

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
oh wow the sprite changes and music alterations are just so amazing. :) I wish to the new additions like the sevii islands that are planned to be included after the kanto quest in the coming beta.

I forgot if i asked this already, but diego would it be possible to include your mom buying you some pokemon dolls as you progress in the game? i somehow missed that feature.

Years
So i won the elite 4 and lance and i liked the changes in the rooms the hack didnt had any bugs until the end when i won lance i teleported to violet town after the credits
Also finally all the week siblings appear now and the time bugs with gameboid are fixed.. except a new little problem kurt never gives me a ball after 1 day and i cant enter the bug catching contest after i compete once...
And a small graphical glitch when i evolved slowpoke to slowking while i was holding a kings rock some black boxes appear for 1 sec this happened with politoed too so it has to do with pokes that evolve while holding an item

HeyJowd

Silver's Apprentice
Years
Um, hey there everyone. I've encountered a problem with freezing in-game.
I just finished beating clair and i've recieved the master ball from Prof. Elm.
When i set foot to kanto, the game freezes.

I've already set foot here once in order to get the moon stone inside tohjo falls and it didn't freeze before.

Please help! I really love this hack, And i really wanna finish it because GSC was the first ever pokemon game i've played, and out of all the GSC hacks i've played, this is the one I love the best. Nostalgia feels all over.

Please help me :((( thanks in advance

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Awesome stuff, I'll be sure to download and give it a play soon.

Two tiny things that I've noticed however, from the screenies you have on show, are that the rocket executives you're fighting in the screen below are both simply called "TEAM ROCKET EXECUTIVE"

CrystalDust_lancecoop.png

(Maybe think about giving them more distinguishable names, like "ROCKET EXECUTIVE MICHAEL" and "ROCKET EXECUTIVE LANEY")

and that you have "CUTS" in all caps in the the next screen below, where it probably shouldn't be for continuities sake.

CrystalDust_farfetchd.png

(It's typically only nouns that are capitalised. CUT would be capitalised as it's the name of a move, but not the action of cutting)

I haven't thumbed through all the pages in here so I apologize if these have already been pointed out.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
It would be awesome if you imported the BW2 repel system as seen here:
pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=291023
Keep it up! This is the best remake for Crystal out there! We can't wait for Beta 3, and hopefully a final completed version soon!!!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
It would be awesome if you imported the BW2 repel system as seen here:
pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=291023
Keep it up! This is the best remake for Crystal out there! We can't wait for Beta 3, and hopefully a final completed version soon!!!
Well... Repel system has been implemented for FR...
Diego would have to do all the work of porting it to Emerald by himself.

MrAPT1

That one guy who does stuff
Years
So after some consulting with Diego, we both have agreed that posting my track progress here would be a pretty good idea, so I'll be doing that whenever I can get around to it.

Anyways, as of late I've worked on 2 themes that you guys probably won't be hearing until the next beta is released, so I figure I'd let you guys listen to them early.

(Spoilers because the video display is rather large)

Spoiler:

Years
So after some consulting with Diego, we both have agreed that posting my track progress here would be a pretty good idea, so I'll be doing that whenever I can get around to it.

Anyways, as of late I've worked on 2 themes that you guys probably won't be hearing until the next beta is released, so I figure I'd let you guys listen to them early.

(Spoilers because the video display is rather large)

Spoiler:
The music hears great. Too bad only the music section is being progressed though....

catroZ

Working...Don't bother me...
Years
Wow, been playing the hack ever since Beta 2 came out.
BTW, I'm wondering whether DIA(DiegoIsAwesome) will release Beta 3, 'cause he's after updating the main thread

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
Awesome! I've been playing the hack for the past two weeks and I have not encounter any bugs or something annoying at all! The only thing it might should be improved in the next beta is the regional map full view. Personally I like the pallete and graphic details better in Liquid Crystal town map. ( I haven't got enough posts to attach images so i give the links to compare the two of them! )

Liquid Crystal: linkandzelda.com/liquidcrystal/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/2yorbza.png

Crystal Dust: o15.com/w/images/9/92/CrystalDust_johtomap.png

Back