• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
Urgh, the Chrysalia forest... And me thinking that Aya was annoying, lol.

I had trouble getting through there too! I'm currently working on defeating Serra, which is proving to be more difficult than I originally thought. I swear, she must be a proctologist! Of the Pokemon in my current team, three have a natural advantage against Ice types, and the other three know moves that would be able to help, but the problem is that Mamoswine, Jynx and Froslass of hers.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Bug

Just a quick Bug that has appeared. Just after the house with the woman who was attacked by the two members of Team Meteor, there is a bug. The writing

<>- Heatherhill Lane
v- Platinum Street

appears constantly, until a house is entered, then the screen goes black, and the writing continuously pops up

Many thanks! ^_^

RIAD99

Rayquaza
Years
i want download it but my RAM is 1GB
so will the game work ?
(i don't want waste my time downloading)

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Just a quick Bug that has appeared. Just after the house with the woman who was attacked by the two members of Team Meteor, there is a bug. The writing

<>- Heatherhill Lane
v- Platinum Street

appears constantly, until a house is entered, then the screen goes black, and the writing continuously pops up

Many thanks! ^_^

I also patched the main download for this the other day. So sorry about that; try giving it a redownload!

i want download it but my RAM is 1GB
so will the game work ?
(i don't want waste my time downloading)

Okay, it will probably work, but it will very likely lag in some overworld places. For some people that's very frustrating; others don't mind. Personally, I designed the most of the game on a netbook, and I was able to test it on there. So like... it's passable, just slightly grating.

Years
Dear Arceus that was annoying! Finally beat Serra in one final battle between her Froslass and my Kazeshini.
My current team is:
RyujinJaka/Blaziken (F, Lv.53) @Flame Plate
Strength, Brave Bird, Hi Jump Kick, Blaze Kick

Tobiume/Heatmor (F, Lv.49) @Quick Claw
Cut, Snatch, Flame Burst, Slash

Minazuki/Gardevoir (F, Lv.51) @Quick Claw
Psychic, Charge Beam, Magical Leaf, Shadow Ball

Gonryomaru/Emolga (F, Lv.50) @Quick Claw
Discharge, Charge Beam, Electro Ball, Volt Switch

Kazeshini/Magnezone (Lv.52) @Quick Claw
Discharge, Flash Cannon, Charge Beam, Electro Ball

Wabisuke/Exploud (F, Lv.50)
Rock Smash, Uproar, Shadow Ball, Crunch

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
Hmm I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but the guy in the slums with the link stone isn't appearing for me. /: I went on a clear day and that didn't work, so I tried different weathers of windy, thunderstorm, rainy, sunny and nada v.v

Edit: Okay /: That's really weird I just checked on my clear day again and he was there v.v I guess it's some clear days and not others? Or it has to be the literal clear day? Idk v.v

How do you get the Emolga in jasper ward thats jumping on rooftops? http://prntscr.com/1igq35

I don't believe you're supposed to. Check a different weather and you'll see one on the ground in front of the tree in-between the two buildings.

I also found out something else, although I learned how to get the bike voucher at least, but I'm still kinda bummed I missed out on the stealing pokemon event. Although it isn't a huge disaster, because I have enough fire types. It might be reported already, but if you do the Aqua quest, well I was waiting for night time, but I wandered over to Magma hideout for more rep and started that event, but it caused it to skip over the stealing pokemon which I found out when the old lady accused me of stealing them and that whole jazz. xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Hey everyone. I have been looking for mudkip and i talked to everyone possible but I can't find it. I looked everywhere possible in the wasteland because the quest starter said it was somewhere in the wasteland. Can someone (possibly AmethystRain) please help me? Much appreciated. I noticed other people asking about it months ago so I decided to ask about it again for that reason too. :D

P.S. I looked everywhere in the grotto and haven't found a secret tunnel that the guy is talking about? :( I beat the gang and everything too.

RIAD99

Rayquaza
Years
is those episodes or versions?
if they r version i will download the last one but if episodes i have to play them all
(so it's better for me to be versions)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
Hey everyone. I have been looking for mudkip and i talked to everyone possible but I can't find it. I looked everywhere possible in the wasteland because the quest starter said it was somewhere in the wasteland. Can someone (possibly AmethystRain) please help me? Much appreciated. I noticed other people asking about it months ago so I decided to ask about it again for that reason too. :D

P.S. I looked everywhere in the grotto and haven't found a secret tunnel that the guy is talking about? :( I beat the gang and everything too.

To start the event is has to be raining (which I believe you've done) and to find the mudkip it has to be daytime and clear weather.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
To start the event is has to be raining (which I believe you've done) and to find the mudkip it has to be daytime and clear weather.

Okay, thanks. I already started the event but is the mudkip in the grotto and in that hidden tunnel one guy talks about or is it in the wastelands? I was in the rain when looking for it. :(

so won't u answer me ???????

They are full episodes in that each update the story gets longer and more things are unlocked such as more gym leaders, more obtainable pokemon, etc.

You need to download the full download up to episode 9 if you haven't played it before OR just the episode 9 pack which just updates the current version of the game you have.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2014
Hey,
I was battling Corey and when his Skunktank fainted it gave no exp. I know that it is not a huge problem but I was just wondering if someone could look into it?
Thanks

pokemonlover1111

Lostelle
Years
Hey,
I was battling Corey and when his Skunktank fainted it gave no exp. I know that it is not a huge problem but I was just wondering if someone could look into it?
Thanks

Happened to me as well but with Fern's Roserade.
All in all it doesnt bother me cause im overleveld, but eh

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
These are 5 stickers in game and these are how they are obtained:
The original sticker from the clerk-lady.
Saving kid twice from driftloon and scolipede.
Saving Girl From Jasper Ward
Saving Guy from Underground

^ This is 4 stickers so is there only 4 stickers then in the game?
You only get one sticker for saving the kid (i thought you would get 2 because you save him twice). :(

Years
Sorry guys but what's happened to the forum of reborn? I can't open the forum in this moment! don't say me that there was an other DDoS attack!?!?!?

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I need some help with Pokemon Reborn. I beat the first gym and Victoria's blocking the way out....the website's not working so I don't know who to turn to for help....;-;

Back