• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
I hate you all for not talking about my ideas ;~;

give inputs plz <3

Don't worry dude, your ideas cool (i guess) i haven't read about percy jackson so that's why i can't give ANY ideas.

So talking about the naruto RP, i was thinking something like this:
It's been 2-3 years that the "war" between akatsuki and the 5 nations have ended, and naruto has sucessfully accomplish his dream of becoming a loyal and responsible kage.(The kage will be me though XD). The 5 great nations has brought peace back to the ninja world and the akatsuki has been disbanded but in the time a small quantity of missing nin has gradually grouped up to form an evil organisation known as The 10 shadows, consisting of 10 special rank missing jounin. This small group has stayed secret for the past 3 years and they have the same objective as akatsuki had. It was to gather up all the jinchuriki. Hopefully the 10 Shadows was discovered by the ANBU black ops unit. They were able to gather up intel on their objective and prevent the worst from happening.
Naruto and Killerbee, being the main reason why this ocular group has been formed, was put under high defensive perimeters in Konoha. The village itself now holds the 2 last and most powerful jinchuriki that has ever lived. But although their beastly strength, the 5 kages has decided to send some of their top rank chunin to protect the two remaining tailed beasts for they still don't know the strength of the 10 shadows.
Now, konoha is holding the key of the 10 shadows.
From the intel gained from the ANBU, the 10 shadows has moved in some villages unoticed and has stolen few of the leaf's defensive system maps(plan). The ANBU is now on the look out for any suspicious character that enters the Hidden Leaf.

So what do you guys think?? Any suggestions. I'l post how to participate after getting some suggestions.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Don't worry dude, your ideas cool (i guess) i haven't read about percy jackson so that's why i can't give ANY ideas.

So talking about the naruto RP, i was thinking something like this:
It's been 2-3 years that the "war" between akatsuki and the 5 nations have ended, and naruto has sucessfully accomplish his dream of becoming a loyal and responsible kage.(The kage will be me though XD). The 5 great nations has brought peace back to the ninja world and the akatsuki has been disbanded but in the time a small quantity of missing nin has gradually grouped up to form an evil organisation known as The 10 shadows, consisting of 10 special rank missing jounin. This small group has stayed secret for the past 3 years and they have the same objective as akatsuki had. It was to gather up all the jinchuriki. Hopefully the 10 Shadows was discovered by the ANBU black ops unit. They were able to gather up intel on their objective and prevent the worst from happening.
Naruto and Killerbee, being the main reason why this ocular group has been formed, was put under high defensive perimeters in Konoha. The village itself now holds the 2 last and most powerful jinchuriki that has ever lived. But although their beastly strength, the 5 kages has decided to send some of their top rank chunin to protect the two remaining tailed beasts for they still don't know the strength of the 10 shadows.
Now, konoha is holding the key of the 10 shadows.
From the intel gained from the ANBU, the 10 shadows has moved in some villages unoticed and has stolen few of the leaf's defensive system maps(plan). The ANBU is now on the look out for any suspicious character that enters the Hidden Leaf.

So what do you guys think?? Any suggestions. I'l post how to participate after getting some suggestions.

Wellll I'm in a similar situation now. I know nothing about Naruto. Bus as I far as I see this RP, since it heavily relies on the plot of the anime/manga/whatever it's not at all going to be a beginner-friendly RP, because anybody without any knowledge about Naruto would not be able to join. And this means only fans who have prior knowledge about Naruto will be able to join. Since we don't exactly know who are the fans of this series, this is a risk you will be taking. d:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I'm a massive Naruto fan, so I'd definitely be interested in it. But I think the best way to start would be - at the start. At least for our characters.

It could be set during the initial and early reign of The Third Hokage (Old Man Hokage/Sarutobi), before the Fourth takes over. Characters would begin as newly graduated Genin and we would follow them throughout whatever overbranching story arc is decided. That way people new to the series can learn about Chakra, Natures, Jutsu etc. etc. as their fledgling characters do.

An alternative idea even more suited to entry-level players is to NOT set it in the leaf. Why not set it in the Sand, or the Mist, or a minor ninja village that isn't one of the great five? That way we can avoid getting tangled up in the main series' plotlines and characters for longer. Players could decide their characters chakra natures and specialities, be grouped into teams, go on a few missions and develop before taking part in Chunnin Exams. We can follow the structure of the series without having to follow the series itself.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Pokemonmaster_draco: Did you just insult people that make RPs based on pre-existing canonities after making a Naruto RP?

/permanentheaddesk

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
@Pokemonmaster_draco: Did you just insult people that make RPs based on pre-existing canonities after making a Naruto RP?

/permanentheaddesk

No i didn't. What is canonities?? I haven't made a naruto RP, im just putting my idea up for suggestions. And if i insulted anybody i just want to say i'm sorry and i didn't mean it. Maybe it's the way i typed and i want to say again, sorry if i insulted anyone *Um....Who did i insult?*

/permanentheaddesk

No i didn't. What is canonities?? I haven't made a naruto RP, im just putting my idea up for suggestions. And if i insulted anybody i just want to say i'm sorry and i didn't mean it. Maybe it's the way i typed and i want to say again, sorry if i insulted anyone.

*Um....Who did i insult?*

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hey guy's, me and my friend (Chef30) are planning on making a RP, but we dunno what about so what do you guy's like in RP's lately?

I honestly don't think you can ask us what we want to see or like in a RP... The only thing I think you can do is probably have an idea, and post it up here to see if a lot of people are interested. All of us probably most of the time won't have the same thing, and most of our ideas will be vague xD

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I'm considering getting back into role playing after years away. Would anyone be interested in an Avatar (Last Airbender/Legend of Korra universe) type deal at all?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'm considering getting back into role playing after years away. Would anyone be interested in an Avatar (Last Airbender/Legend of Korra universe) type deal at all?

Oh, man, yes I would! I attempted one a while ago that I regret not starting in the summer because of lack of time, but I would totally be down! (If I have time for another one).

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024

Wow I randomly sign on and see this gem on the front pages.

I would absolutely love to do an Avatar roleplay!

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I have an idea but it's kind of Hunger Games-ish in practice (even though I've never read the books/seen the movie) but I like it. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Welcome back to the RP Corner, Luke.

Well, since I haven't seen any Avatar episode in years, I don't think I'll be able to join. But I do like to read through RPs that I find interesting :>

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I have an idea but it's kind of Hunger Games-ish in practice (even though I've never read the books/seen the movie) but I like it. Do you guys have any suggestions?

You've caught me at the same disadvantage of never having read the books nor seen the movie. Are we still talking about the Avatar RP, or is this two separate ones? If its the same...hmm, I wonder how that'll play out. What's your idea?

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
You've caught me at the same disadvantage of never having read the books nor seen the movie. Are we still talking about the Avatar RP, or is this two separate ones? If its the same...hmm, I wonder how that'll play out. What's your idea?

I meant like top benders are put on/in an island, arena, etc. and forced to fight it out over a prize of some sort.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I meant like top benders are put on/in an island, arena, etc. and forced to fight it out over a prize of some sort.

I can totally see that working. But I can see it as a forced to fight type of RP, or perhaps voluntary, since its for some sort of prize. Either won would work. Keep me posted!

Years
I had little intrest before because it was an Avatar RP, but what you have wrote out so far has definatly caught my Intrest. Count me in when you start!! :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'm liking it a lot. You can count me in, even if I'm swamped in RPs at the moment...I'll make time.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I've been interesting in joining some Avatar RPs earlier, but there never was any that really felt well made enough. Maybe this one will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back