• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Phantom of The Gallery

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
Tag or avatar: Both please!
Theme or render: one two
Text (if any): Nine Gates Doctor
Dimensions (optional): something large please. 180x180 for the avatar
Preferred colors (optional): whatever you think looks best
Extra info: I would like both pictures in the signature, the avatar is up to you

Years
  • Age 30
  • Usa
  • Seen Aug 28, 2016
4xeUZ27.png

The Mustang Hall

Gallery

Spoiler:

SHOP

Spoiler:

Misc Digital Art

Spoiler:

I will be accepting requests for signature and avatars, or whatever you want to add some cool effects to :)

Here is the information you should give with your post:

• Tag or avatar:
  • Theme or render:
  • Text (if any):
  • Dimensions (optional):
  • Preferred colors (optional):
  • Extra info:

CSS Requests

From now on I will be accepting requests for your galleries OP's. Please note that this might, potentially take more time than tags/icons and I will try my best on making it look pretty, so be patient :3

Request Sheet:
Palletes If you have a specific set of colors in mind you can add them here. You can be as ambiguous/specific as you want with this, e.g: Pastel, Light, or dark colours. Or you can add specific names or hex codes.

Header: Here you can ask for a small image/logo like I have at the top of the OP. Or maybe you can link to me to an image you wish to use as your header.

Concept: Write here if you have a general notion of what you'd like your CSS to be.

Extra Info: Whatever that might not the categories above.​

Looks cool:3

Back