The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 14th, 2013, 01:27 AM
Akai019

Nature: Brave

Advertise here
hey all
im new

hope ya all nice )
im also making a Rom

I looks forward
to making new friends
Old September 14th, 2013, 06:27 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Hiya Akai019, welcome to PC! A very big welcome! n~n

Great to see that you've already found the Emulation forum as there are quite a lot of things to help you along the way on making a hack. Is that primarily what you're here for? I'm sure you'll make an amazing hack if you keep working on it and be patient, but there are so many boards here on PokeCommunity that are waiting for you to explore 'em. So if you'd like suggestions on where to poke around, let us know! You'll love it here regardless of what you choose to do, though, since this is a very friendly little place, but the best way to make more friends is to explore around everything PC has to offer. In fact, I'm more than happy to be your friend if you'd like! Don't hesitate to send me a friend request. :)

Been enjoying your stay here so far? Let us know! Have a lovely time and if you're confused about how something works, just shoot a message over to one of our awesome moderators. Have fuuun!

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old September 14th, 2013, 06:33 AM
AWsquared
I know what things are.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Welcome to PC Akai!

ROM hacks always look so good. I've honestly never played on before but it's neat seeing what cool creations fans can make. I really should play a hack myself sometime. We have so many here , I Could be playing them for days. XD Anyway, if you're making a ROM hack yourself, the best place for you to go is the Emulation section so keep looking around there. You will find that it has everything you need to help you create a hack. You can recruit a team there, find any of the tools and resources you need, or if you need helping learning how to do certain thing such, there's tutorials there too. While you develop the game , you can also show off your progress and once it's done, post the completed work in the Hacks Showcase section. Good luck with everything!

I hope you do make lots of friends! We have a really nice and open community so that should be relatively easy. I'd be glad to be your friend myself! And I'm always happy to talk with people too so go ahead and drop by and send me a message! Anyway hope you have an amazing time here and that I can see you around!

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old September 14th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Akai019

Nature: Brave
hey
that good ))

I started my hack pokemon Rom
a few weeks ago

now I never made one before but
played them for years

so a few weeks ago I chosen to
make one ) everything I learned has