• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Dangerous Pokemon

Years
Off the top of my head, Haunter's Pokedex entries make it seem like a pretty dangerous Pokemon.

Gold said:
In total darkness, where nothing is visible, Haunter lurks, silently stalking its next victim.
Crystal said:
It hides in the dark, planning to take the life of the next living thing that wanders close by.
Silver said:
Its tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Well. Shedinja's hole steals your soul. ._.

There's also Gyarados, who can wipe out whole cities with its powers.

Taking the legendaries into the same discussion doesn't quite seem fair, nor fun. So I won't :3

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
If you actually think about it. ALL Pokémon are hella dangerous. From the cutest one to the world ending ones. But you know, no one reaaaallly cares if a lot of them are dangerous. Electric mouses, fire spitting dogs, talking and living sludge, dragons. Sounds harmless.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
FireRed said:
It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized.

Hypno deserves a mention surely? Just a tad on the creepy side. I love the Pokémon itself though it gets a bad rep!!!!

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen today
then you realize some of them where once human
Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry. These Pokémon arose from the spirits of people interred in graves in past ages. Each retains memories of its former life.
yamask__s_destiny_by_jero_draw-d50k1z4.png

and there might be more then one pokemon that was a serial killer before dying
It has been said that they swallow those who get too close and turn them into mummies. They like to eat gold nuggets.
JJTyKdP.jpg

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 2, 2022
Strangest, Weirdest, Creepiest, and Disturbing Pokedex Entries

The Title says it all. Post strange, weird, creepy, or disturbing Dex entries here.

Kadabra: It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into Kadabra. (FireRed)
Just in case you didn't know this, Kadabra is the evolved form of Abra. You have to evolve Abra to get Kadabra, not turn some random person into a Pokemon. That only happens in Mystery Dungeon.

Parasect: It scatters toxic spores from the mushroom cap. In China, the spores are used as herbal medicine. (FireRed)
Wait, what? China is in the Pokemon world? I thought that the real world and the Pokemon world are 2 separate things.

Years
The Title says it all. Post strange, weird, creepy, or disturbing Dex entries here.

Kadabra: It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into Kadabra. (FireRed)
Just in case you didn't know this, Kadabra is the evolved form of Abra. You have to evolve Abra to get Kadabra, not turn some random person into a Pokemon. That only happens in Mystery Dungeon.

Parasect: It scatters toxic spores from the mushroom cap. In China, the spores are used as herbal medicine. (FireRed)
Wait, what? China is in the Pokemon world? I thought that the real world and the Pokemon world are 2 separate things.
Hey there Shadowbolt, just wanted to give you the heads up that we've already got a thread asking about the Pokedex entries of the most dangerous Pokemon, so I'm going to move your post over there, since they're very similar questions. Hope that's cool with you!

MERGED.

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015
Yveltal. It's the Destruction Pokemon. Isn't it capable of absorbing like... all the life on the entire planet? That's got to be in the front runners.

Then there's Magcargo... isn't it as hot as the sun or something?

Back