• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn was already scared by the Seviper she caught, being scared twice in the same day will not end well with her lol.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark and Snype might end up with more then a few bruises by the end of the night then :p Depending on who they prank

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
She's not gonna hurt them, so much as make them feel really bad for scaring her.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
yupp, well its about midnight, i'm going to bed, i'll post again in the morning. :3 night everyone

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
I think Mark will only end upp with bruises if he touched Austin. That kid is gone right now. XD

And sorry for the ignoring post and then edit. This site really needs post notifications. D:

Goodnight, Genevive!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
xD I can't wait to see the look on Rosalyn & Austin's faces when they get scared by Snype! But I will. :P Night sis!

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Been awhile since I gave an update for my team :P

627.png

Rufflet
Lvl. 25
Moves: Aerial Ace, Hone Claws, Wing Attack, Fury Attack, Peck, Work Up

256.png

Name: Combusken
Lvl 21
Moves: Peck, Double Kick, Ember, Focus Energy, Sand Attack, Scratch

239.png

Name: Elekid
Lvl 17
Moves: Quick Attack, Swift, Thunder Shock, Low Kick, Ice Punch, Brick Break

304.png

Name: Aron
Lvl 20
Moves: Tackle, Harden, Mud-Slap, Headbutt, Metal Claw, Iron Defense

274.png

Name: Nuzleaf
Lvl 16
Moves: Bide, Harden, Growth, Nature Power

Aron got 3 levels through training and learned Iron defense.
Seedot evolved into Nuzleaf and got 2 levels throgh a wild pokemon battle.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
I have a quick question for future reference. Do they have Corphish around the academy (I think so) and how do I go about getting one? I don't remember if I RPed it myself or if someone was supposed to do it with me.

I know this information is on the first page, but I'm on my cellphone (yes, I've made posts from a cellphone XD) and I don't think itcan take all oof the images and such.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Kiklion: Yes siree they do! Corphish are located around the sea, namely the beach. You may control it and have your character catch it all on your own. c:

@Everyone: I'm about to make a humongous Valorie post. Happy IC Halloween!~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko and N it seems are staying at N's place. Marin, do you think we could time lapse overnight soon...?

Dawn

Years
...We do not time lapse past a day at request. o___o; Lordy. There's a battle that needs concluding among other things, at which point I figure I'll send out the official "Finish up what you're doing and prepare for a new day!~" deal.

Dawn

Years
...Alright then. o________o;

Guys. This is the pre-warning for today's IC closing. That means it's not quite closing in but it's probably a bad time to start a battle or anything like that. I will probably trigger the actual warning to finish up for the end of the day after Valorie, Mark, and Alice meet up (or after it becomes clear they aren't coming.)

The multi battle between Olivia, Kenshin, Kilik, and Kath shouldn't last long assuming we all keep up. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back