• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, since your avatar is uploaded to PC's server when you link or upload it, the rotation doesn't work on PC. In signatures though, there should be a link or something that you copy/paste with the

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
86. I'll work on it later, having pizza right now. The dentist doesn't want me eating more than 3 times a day now but that piece of **** can go **** himself with a spiked club at this point.

Well it looks like I'm playing Gears 3 solo at this point, time to delve into Hardcore difficulty mono e mono.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Right now I'm just waiting until dinner is ready, whatever dinner is going to be tonight.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The latest episode was about Rainbow Dash, not the Cutie Mark Crusaders, PIXY.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Not seen any Yugioh for ages and haven't seen that film everyone was going on about a while ago. I don't think id get much out of it considering I only know one of the protagonists.

With my Catapult Turtle, I can launch my Dragon Champion toward your castle, shattering its flotation ring, thereby causing it to collapse on top of your monsters.

Keikaku Doori.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Even though I don't know 2 of the 3 protagonists I'll download it, I can't really imagine film quality Yugioh so it'd be worth it just for that anyway.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
103. I remember watching the first Yugioh movie with the Pyramid Of Light back when I was around 12, my stepdad drank more than usual soon after we got back from that movie and now that I'm older, I don't really blame him haha.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I may have watched it but I really can't remember. Talking about kids films, I watched a Pokemon film the other day, zoroark was pretty gar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back