• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pbr Gamestop Tournament!!! 7/21

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2007
Okay guys, I just got the lowdown on the Gamestop tournament. It will be on July 21st at several Gamestop locations across America. Pretty much all of them. If anyone has any questions about competition rules just visit this website.This would also may mean you could get darkrai or some other event pokemon.

n64501119_30643258_3401.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/pokemonbr/pokemon1.html

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2007
could be i hope so but it only goes to the winner of it all , but i just found another topic just like this one in the wireless battle forum, but its in a bad place, i found it by mistake

Piplup Master

Piplup is my Favorite Pokemon
Years
Where does it say about Everyone gets a spical prize cause how could you get the prize for your wii when you bring your DS you obvioulsy get Darkria Shaymin or Arceus

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
your aipom is interesting. i think everyone will get SOMETHING, most likely we wont all get leendarys

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
i will be at the wheaton plaza one, in case anyone lives there and wants to battle a pc member.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
Years
Well I already have plans to join this tourney so I'm going to be a bit busy training my pokemon for like a week.Anyone lives around Brownsville, TX because I'm going to be at the Sunrise Mall there.

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
I hope someone from PC goes to my location, or i might get a bit bored. my area isnt very pokemon-heavy.

Chompah :x

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
Years
I live in AUS.
I wish they had stuff like this here.
I think the PokeMon might be Palkia if you have Dialga and Dialga if you have Palkia.
Just a guess =P

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
nah. they arent rare enough. everyone seems to have both O.o

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Heres the team i'll be bringing in:
Palkia
Floatzel
Steelix
Staraptor
Salamence
Sceptile

Tell me if that team is good.

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
my REAL team is on my trainer card. assuming they're all correcty trained, standard movesets, natures ect, is this a bad team?

Roihu

In America
Years
I hope they don't allow legendaries that would be a bummer since I don't have any EV trained legendaries =/
I'm going to the 163rd street mall one in north miami beach if anyone cares.

Back