• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee and Eeveelution Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
My pleasure.
Ive been poking my head around and so far its pretty great.
Actually surprised at how great a lot of the people are.
Especially chatting it up in the Battle Simulator. Its been a good time.

Regards, Chris

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
My pleasure.
Ive been poking my head around and so far its pretty great.
Actually surprised at how great a lot of the people are.
Especially chatting it up in the Battle Simulator. Its been a good time.

Regards, Chris

That's one of the reasons why I love this place so much! There are a lot of nice people here. I've been on other sites and they don't even come close to this one.

I haven't checked out the Battle Simulator yet. I might have to stop by and check it out :)

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Im on when im just sitting at my computer. Casually chatting and battling.
Riding a little winning streak right about now. If you ever see me on, drop me a line
and we'll see whos better. ;)

Regards, Chris

Years
I'm sure you will beat me lol

I tend to play the games for the fun of it and to see which Pokémon I can get. I've never really done any battling competitively, just with friends. Right now my games are a mess. Besides my Platinum and Black Versions, I've restarted my other games and am working on building them back up lol

But I'd love to take you up on your offer :) even if its just battling for fun.

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Ill be on the lookout for your name. Drop me a message if you need help getting started.

Regards, Chris

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Thanks to Aryan for accepting me.
As for the topic, I would like to see a steel type Eeveelution. A bunch of resistances and the characteristic that has gone along with most of the Eeveelutions, Speed! How crazy would that be? A fast steel type? My2¢.

Regards, Chris

Years
Thanks to Aryan for accepting me.
As for the topic, I would like to see a steel type Eeveelution. A bunch of resistances and the characteristic that has gone along with most of the Eeveelutions, Speed! How crazy would that be? A fast steel type? My2¢.

Regards, Chris

A fast steel type would be awesome! Have it rival Jolteon's speed and that would be one tough Pokémon to take down. Especially if it can learn some ground moves so it can cover its weakness to fire types.

Years
What type of Eeveelution do you expect in 6th Gen?

I'd really love a flying one! Can imagine its design would be totally gorgeous with really light purples/grays/browns. :3 Plus it'd mean I wouldn't need to find an actual flying type for my eeveelution team~

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
What type of Eeveelution do you expect in 6th Gen?

I'd really love a flying one! Can imagine its design would be totally gorgeous with really light purples/grays/browns. :3 Plus it'd mean I wouldn't need to find an actual flying type for my eeveelution team~

This makes sense. You could keep a full eeveelution team and still have fly. Didnt think of that.

Regards, Chris

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Eevees for Gen VI? Hmm, honestly I'm not sure whether or not there'll be any, but if there is a new one or two then I'd love to see Flying and Poison. Flying is mostly based on what Cirno said about it having the potential to look amazing, plus as Chris said you'd actually have a Flyer for the ever-popular Eeveelutions team which I'm certain we've all tried at one point, and Poison is just because that's my favourite type and I'd love to be able to use an Eevee form of it. A Poison type Eevee could have the potential to revolutionise how Poison types work based on the other Eeveelutions since the unique animalistic properties of the Eeveelutions are far different from any Poison types that I can think of, so it'd be very interesting to see how one would work and if they'd play to this advantage. I'm seeing it as a silent killer that infects the Pokémon and hides in the shadows... and I'm loving it.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I've heard some word floating around that a new eeveelution is going to be released. Idk. But I think if they did I think it would make sense to make a dragon eeveelution to complete the original special types. And I do hope there will be a dragon eeveelution., or maybe flying. Those I think would look good on eevee.

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Doesn't Sky Form Shaymin kind of look like a Flying Eeveelution?

Regards, Chris

Years

Regards, Chris

lol it does now that you mention it :P

one of the flying type eeveelution ideas that I have seen was that it was blue with clouds around the neck, legs, ears, and tail. I saw it on youtube. I don't remember who it was though I can't find the video again to post it :( i'll keep looking for it.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years

Regards, Chris
I started to think that now because you tell it, but I think Flying Eeveelution should be blue-colored.
By the way, I have made a new userbar for you all!!!

picture.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back