• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

And on the subject of my avatars/signatures, this one replaced what many considered my most hilarious theme yet.

Yeah, that one of The Simpsons. However, it was my least fave theme.

This was the avatar and sig banner if anyone couldn't remember it:
Spoiler:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

mhmmm i couldn't eat a proper meal since friday got hit with a virus and everytime i eat ill get sik.

diab_low

Years
Ahahahahah nah man thats out in thy outback im a city slicker even though i do have some country in me. but yeah lol we try to stay away from the snakes but we do got some Red backs here in Aus.

Hey Hikari u Like Red backs.

diab_low

Years

what dammm that is bad well here in Sydney its like that in a suburb called Kings Cross. Near Hikari's Hometown.

diab_low

Years

HAHAHAH dammm Imagine that

Drunk: Hey i'm stoned man
Hikari: get away from me or i'll rage
Drunk: ok BANG (king hit).
Hikari: :(

hahahhaahah

Years

Yeah, this is one big conversation.

I remember some people who remember me having the Oshawott avatar/sig and then they suddenly get inactive only to come back and they say Hikari, what happened to Oshawott? Why did you change your avatar and sig?

Well, it's because I evolved...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back