• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a specific card

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Not to buy or trade or anything, but to find out which one I'm thinking of. I am thinking of a specific Mewtwo card that came out sometime in 2000 or 2001 and was holographic I believe (could be wrong). It was a limited time card that I had gotten upon seeing one of the Pokémon movies in theater, but not sure which movie. It's a rare card and I used to have it until my dad's former girlfriend's son took it and sold it for money. :disappoin :'( :(

If anyone has a picture of it and/or knows what one I'm talking about, please post it, maybe it'll spark my memory. :)

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
If it was the first Pokemon movie promos, then they are easy to identify.
It was not holographic unless you are thinking of "Ancient Mew" which was then banned because nobody could really read the card correctly.
Here is the mewtwo you may be thinking of:
Spoiler:

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
If it was the first Pokemon movie promos, then they are easy to identify.
It was not holographic unless you are thinking of "Ancient Mew" which was then banned because nobody could really read the card correctly.
Here is the mewtwo you may be thinking of:
Spoiler:

Yes, that is the one. Now I remember. Thank you. I do have the ancient Mew one still, 2 actually because my brother gave me his. I was so upset when this Mewtwo one went missing and ended up finding out it was sold for money. Guess I'll have to check eBay for it.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
It's cool bro ! You sent me a message of thanks and I appreciate your thanks. I would rather post it here to publicly show your good will than just reply to your message !
I hope you picked one up on eBay fairly cheap !

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
It's cool bro ! You sent me a message of thanks and I appreciate your thanks. I would rather post it here to publicly show your good will than just reply to your message !
I hope you picked one up on eBay fairly cheap !

I just received it in the mail the other day. It was a good price, but can't remember how much I payed for it.

940974_594136323937379_624969513_n.jpg

Back