• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen FireRed or LeafGreen?

Lexatom

Blockbuster Advocate
Years
I like Firered better, mainly because it's the earliest core Pokemon game in the series that I own a physical copy of as of now. That, and I used that same exact cartridge when I was little. :3

Nuclearkiller42

A pig in a cage on antibiotics
Years
LeafGreen. It has Ninetales and Sneasel, while the only version exclusive of FireRed that I care about is Skarmory.
I always prefer the second version. Well, except for Diamond and Pearl. I don't really have a preference for that.

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
Fire Red is my first game so I say Fire Red. But I don't think there is too much difference to judge them. Even, LeafGreen has more beautiful pokemon.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 28, 2016
FireRed...cause leaf wasn't available at the time :( still love the game :pink_nod:

Back