• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Ragnarök [Cancelled project - ROM Free to use]

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
This project is dead and will not longer be continued. However I'll share a patch with the ROM I had worked for about 3 years. No changes have been made since 2017. Feel free to take anything you want from it (Remember to give proper credit for things I used). Or if you just want to check changes made. You can also continue with the idea, but I also don't recommend it because main plot it is not as good as I thought it was.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MOagoIT3d-66_2qcIjawDrIWR9n1nncI/view?usp=sharing

Below you may find the old thread for the project (Don't read it. it was google translated so expect tons of grammatical errors)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Well you're certainly talented at graphical modification, the hack looks beautiful. But I think it would be worthwhile for you to look into getting a person to double-check your grammar, because there are issues in every screen you've shown.

LilBueno

Boy Wonder
Years
A Norse-based Hack with Zygarde as the mascot and a Digimon-influenced story? A mod after my own heart, I'm sure~
This looks really good and those sprites are just wow.

Well you're certainly talented at graphical modification, the hack looks beautiful. But I think it would be worthwhile for you to look into getting a person to double-check your grammar, because there are issues in every screen you've shown.
I can definitely help with the grammar and translation, if you need help. Hablo espanol. No es perfecto, pero si tu hablas un poco de ingles, yo te puedo ayudar.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 24, 2022
These tiles and maps & the graphics overall look stunning. Good luck on this, I'll definitely try it out

Years
WoW,the name of the hack itself the reflects everything in this hack....really awesome!
Really to happy to saw the game is in english too!
Hope beta will come out sometime this year...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 5, 2015
IT looks very interessting.......... How times you Need to bring a first beta.....
I cant wait to play a Beta

Dr. Seuss

Years
Thanks for all the replies guys ^^

Looks absolutely stunning! Good luck! :)

Thanks for support my hack c:

Thanks for your comment, I'm very bad in the English, I make a big effort to not use Google Translate because solo hablo español c:

A Norse-based Hack with Zygarde as the mascot and a Digimon-influenced story? A mod after my own heart, I'm sure~
This looks really good and those sprites are just wow.

I can definitely help with the grammar and translation, if you need help. Hablo espanol. No es perfecto, pero si tu hablas un poco de ingles, yo te puedo ayudar.

Thanks for you reply, I really love the old European mythologies, but I really love the Norse mythology, and thanks for bring me help, If I need help with the grammar I contact to you c:

These tiles and maps & the graphics overall look stunning. Good luck on this, I'll definitely try it out

haha, thanks for the reply noidman!

WoW,the name of the hack itself the reflects everything in this hack....really awesome!
Really to happy to saw the game is in english too!
Hope beta will come out sometime this year...

Thank you for the reply, I really hope release a beta in december, but is better work with patience and calm ^^

IT looks very interessting.......... How times you Need to bring a first beta.....
I cant wait to play a Beta

Thanks, and really, this hack is the most serious hack that I made (Ice Silver GBC and GBA not counts)

You should set the text colour to black, because on dark themes everything you wrote is unreadable. :/

What browser are you using? I can read every line of text of the post very good, the CSS are ok :/

Maybe this week I'll show a video with more new features, like scripts, graphics and midis c:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
What browser are you using? I can read every line of text of the post very good, the CSS are ok :/
You need to explicitly set the font colour in your CSS to show up as black, otherwise it defaults to whatever the normal text colour is for the rest of the forum. On many themes, including Y Axis and the Johto Elite, that is near-white, which is unreadable on your explicitly white backgrounds.

Dr. Seuss

Years
Update!

Thanks for all replies. Now it's time to make a mini update.

• Female protagonist sprite improved, what looks better? (left old, right new)

Sayo.png
sayo2-1434167.png

• New battle backgrounds, battle box and hero backsprite inserted, coming soon new pokemon sprites and new hp box

pokemon-ragnarok-1441891346000-1434169.png

• Yep, some Megaevolutions are inserted c:

pokemon-ragnarok-1441891362721-1434171.png

That's all for now, I have much more things to show, but for now I only show this c:

credits of this update: Soloo, Greenwithawesome, Icejkai, Diegoisawesome, Touched​

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Wow amazing job. Titles surely blend well. Everything is great in this hack; story, graphics, sprites OWs etc. Looking forward to more.

Dr. Seuss

Years
Update!!!

After a long time looking for a better tile style to my hack I finally found an amazing style...

Map with the old style:
Spoiler:

And map with the new style (Only the buildings are messed up)
Spoiler:

Thanks to Zeo for give me permission of use his private tiles of Pokemon Resurgent.

What style looks better?​

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
The new style looks great! It's a great impromevent. If I may add just a piece of advice: Try to make the outlines of the buildings the same color, as usually buildings stand out, the blue houses kind of fade away in the nature around it.

Nuclearkiller42

A pig in a cage on antibiotics
Years
This looks awesome! My only complaint about it is your grammar, as someone else said. I really wish I could help you with that, but I'm not a native English speaker either and I do make quite some grammar mistakes, but hopefully someday I'll be able to improve my grammar and then become the ultimate grammar overlord. I just don't think this day will happen while you're still making that hack.

Dr. Seuss

Years
Hey guys, the main post has been updated with the new graphic style, thanks to Zeo and credits to Magiscarf for the new graphics.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 12, 2015
Norsemen and Pokémon? In one game? Hell yeah \,,/
So gonna listen to good ol' amon amarth while playing! ^^
Can't wait to get it!
Good luck with your hack :)

Back