• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Zetlian2-kinra

Yup, i make VIDEOS!! :D
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2009
Be more detailed, please. What happens exactly when you run the .exe file?
It says "(stupid stupid stupid STUPID) windows can't find the file to open this etc etc choose a file or use (unreliable unreliable UNRELIABLE) windows program list etc..."

EDIT: there is no .EXE file :o

(im a rom noob LOL)

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
It says "(stupid stupid stupid STUPID) windows can't find the file to open this etc etc choose a file or use (unreliable unreliable UNRELIABLE) windows program list etc..."

EDIT: there is no .EXE file :o

(im a rom noob LOL)

Well, so you're trying to open the .zip file? Please be as detailed as possible.

what are the benefits of XSaver??

I thought the description was good enough?

dragonite trainer

Retro Gamer, rarely here anymore.
Years
Brilliant!

Thank you for developing these tools. I'm changing the main Character's sprites, and I cant tell you how useful these are, especially fsf.

Thank You!

P.s. If anyone has a backsprite for Lance for fireRed/ Leafgreen, pm me with it. Thanks!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
When are you going to enable using FSF and A-Trainer in XSE?
Also, you should try changing 'Too less parameters' to 'Not enough parameters'. Sounds better.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
When are you going to enable using FSF and A-Trainer in XSE?
Also, you should try changing 'Too less parameters' to 'Not enough parameters'. Sounds better.

Those 2 functions ARE in XSE, try moving the A-Trainer.exe file and the FSF.exe file into the XSE folder, with the XSE.exe...

Then whenever you open up XSE, A-Trainer and FSF will be selectable.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Suggestion

HackMew... G'day.
May I suggest something.
Since A-Trainer is still in it's beta version, could you automatically fix the music number of a TRAINER when we change their trainer class?
I'm not saying to remove the ability to change their intro music, but just suggestion that the instant we change their trainer class, the music number is then changed to the default music number of that specific trainer class.

Anyways, it's just a suggestion, though~

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
HackMew... G'day.
May I suggest something.
Since A-Trainer is still in it's beta version, could you automatically fix the music number of a TRAINER when we change their trainer class?
I'm not saying to remove the ability to change their intro music, but just suggestion that the instant we change their trainer class, the music number is then changed to the default music number of that specific trainer class.

I agree, that would be a useful feature, so long as it is optional. (Like have it in a drop-down menu...

CoGuLaHnE

Hope's Triumph
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2014
Overworld Editor

I am a devoted hacker and I would do much more if I already could. Half of my hacking material doesn't work! First of all Overworld Editor. When you try to open it, it looks less designed then other people's then when you try to open it, it gives the "Error 63..." message many people have faced. You have suggested to some people to download the version0 of the rom. I don't know what this means, but I've downloaded every version of Overworld Editor, here and everywhere else, all over the Internet, and I've used every downloading strategy, like downloading it right to the desktop, but nothing makes it work. Now your other suggestion to someone was that their computer may be bad. I have a PC. In case your not understanding what the message is , I posted a video on youtube to see if anyone has a solution. It is called "Help Me With Overworld Editor!" by CoGuLaHnE. Sorry for the small screen. Everything runs extremely slow when HyperCam takes up the whole screen. It was slow already. Well, hope this video helps.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Hey, I have an idea. Is it possible to add a feature to A-Trainer so that you can also change the actual battle music? Since the beta only lets you change the intro music.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
...aren't haikus generally nature related?
...wow...offtopic?
anyways
i liked the idea of changing the battle music as well, and what does the a-trainer search thingy search by?
(EG trainer id, pokemon, number of pokemon, intro music etc)
and also, can't wait for your knowledge thread (can't post this over there cuz of thread revival so i thought i'd post it here on a side note)

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011

Uhm... maybe you're right. I might consider that whenever I will feel like (finally) updating XSE.

HackMew... G'day.
May I suggest something.

Well, even it wasn't in the beta stage, I would accept suggestions as well. As for the automatic fix... I'm afraid but it can't be done. The music intro value is bound to the trainer data itself, and not actually related to the trainer class. For example, trainers with the same trainer class have different intro music sometimes.

I am a devoted hacker and I would do much more if I already could. Half of my hacking material doesn't work! First of all Overworld Editor. When you try to open it, it looks less designed then other people's then when you try to open it, it gives the "Error 63..." message many people have faced. You have suggested to some people to download the version0 of the rom. I don't know what this means, but I've downloaded every version of Overworld Editor, here and everywhere else, all over the Internet, and I've used every downloading strategy, like downloading it right to the desktop, but nothing makes it work. Now your other suggestion to someone was that their computer may be bad. I have a PC. In case your not understanding what the message is , I posted a video on youtube to see if anyone has a solution. It is called "Help Me With Overworld Editor!" by CoGuLaHnE. Sorry for the small screen. Everything runs extremely slow when HyperCam takes up the whole screen. It was slow already. Well, hope this video helps.

Well, basically the ROM you're trying to load is not supported as of yet. The easy solution is to simply wait for the newer version, which will feature improved and whole new features too.

Hey, I have an idea. Is it possible to add a feature to A-Trainer so that you can also change the actual battle music? Since the beta only lets you change the intro music.

I will see what can I do, considering it requires ASM it might take a while before everything get sorted.

anyways
i liked the idea of changing the battle music as well, and what does the a-trainer search thingy search by?
(EG trainer id, pokemon, number of pokemon, intro music etc)
and also, can't wait for your knowledge thread (can't post this over there cuz of thread revival so i thought i'd post it here on a side note)

None of those. The search function can either search by ID or name. Also, there's no thread revival rule for the Documents and Tutorials any more.

And now... the news. Tomorrow is the day. Won't say much else, as there's no real need. You just have to wait a lil' bit.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Uhm... maybe you're right. I might consider that whenever I will feel like (finally) updating XSE.

Well, even it wasn't in the beta stage, I would accept suggestions as well. As for the automatic fix... I'm afraid but it can't be done. The music intro value is bound to the trainer data itself, and not actually related to the trainer class. For example, trainers with the same trainer class have different intro music sometimes.

Well, basically the ROM you're trying to load is not supported as of yet. The easy solution is to simply wait for the newer version, which will feature improved and whole new features too.

I will see what can I do, considering it requires ASM it might take a while before everything get sorted.

None of those. The search function can either search by ID or name. Also, there's no thread revival rule for the Documents and Tutorials any more.

And now... the news. Tomorrow is the day. Won't say much else, as there's no real need. You just have to wait a lil' bit.

I'm guessing it's gonna be *shuts up*. But I hope everything goes as planned and we something superspecialawesome. :D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

Oh... I see. Well, thanks for that info, HM... :)

And I wonder what will you bring tomorrow...

Back