• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold Vs Silver 2 RELEASED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Okay lets start with some new infomation
Dark Dragon has now join'd me in this project as my official right hand man :P he is the beta tester and in charge of all the other staff we will get soon like graphics artists and more

now the latest news we have a form of Payment now it is still 98% free except for a small transparent word Unregisterd in the top right hand corner of the maps read the Help and Tutorials file to find out how to register registration is only $5 and only via paypal
So what do i get if i register?
-The Unregisterd removed from your maps
-Access to cooler commands which will come in a few versions
-Faster Technical Support if you quote your serial number in the techsupport email

If you find a Bug Please read the Help and Tutorlas for how to submit the bug to me so it can be fixed in the next version

i asked 10 people on my buddy list what they thaught of the Pre Beta Alpha which i showed them and then averaged up the numbers the averave was 93.7% Great

So here is the DOWNLOAD LINK
Please note you will need winrar to open the archive
DONT MAKE ANY PAYMENTS FOR SERIALS NOW I WILL TELL YOU ALL WHEN YOU CAN START PAYMENTS IF YOU PAY NOW YOU WILL NOT GET A SERIAL AND YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED

Last edited:

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
what exactly is this? Does it create maps?

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Ok basically it makes Game Movies you use the Creator tool along side with the inbuilt scripting language and indepth tutorial to create some maps then you script out actions you save it all to a folder and finalize it so no one else can edit them and watch them with the player tool the main function is animated comics but running as the game would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back