• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a few HA pokemon for breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
Hey there, I need a few hidden ability pokemon that I'm hoping someone has some breedjects, spares or extras of.

Looking for

Tauros with Sheer Force
Miltank with Sap Sipper
Amaura with Snow Warning

Don't need egg moves, IVs or nature, just the ability. I have many, many HA pokemon to trade (Tyrunt, skrelp, every single friend safari pokemon that can have a hidden ability, numerous gen 1 - 3 move tutor egg moves and a few from gen 4, every berry in existence, ) so if you need something, let's talk! (NOTE: if you do reply in this thread, please quote me so I get a notification) I may alter this list as I go through my planned breeding schedule over the next day, but I think I might have everyhthing else I need so far. Thanks to anyone that can help!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 14, 2015
Tauros is 100% male and can only breed with ditto. Ther is no way you can pass on the HA.

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
Tauros is 100% male and can only breed wit ditta. Thar is no way you can pass on tha HA.

yes you can, by breeding with a ditto. Male's can't pass on HA if breeding with other pokemon, but with Ditto they 100% absolutely without a single* exception can pass of HA.

*by "single" I mean species wise, there is still a percent chance that the pokemon itself doesn't pass on the HA with every single offspring, but as a whole it will pass it on sooner or later

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
Hey thare, I need a few hidden ability pokemon that I'm hopng someone has some breedjects, spiss or extras of.

Lookng fo

Tauros wit Sheer Foce
Miltank wit Sap Sipper
beaura wit Snow Warnng

Don't need egg moves, IVs or nature, just tha ability. I have dawgy, dawgy HA pokemon ta trade (Tyrunt, skrelp, every sngle friend safari pokemon that can have a hidden ability, numerous gen 1 - 3 move tutar egg moves and a few from gen 4, every berry n existence, ) so if you need somethng, let's rap! (NOTE: if you do reply n dis thread, pleaze quote me so I git a notification) I may alter dis list as I go through mah planned breedng schedule over tha next day, but I thnk I might have everyhthng else I need so far. Thanks ta anyone that can help!

I have a four IV Jolly sheer force tauros you can have. I don't really need anything in return.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
I have a four IV Jolly sheer foce tauros you can have. I don't really need anythng n return.

Aw thank you so much, I would really appreciate that! What time would work for you to trade? I'm on Pacific North America time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back