• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Small writing contest

A tear-jerking poem or short story about a ____________?
Hosted by Gummy, Klippy and Astinus

Tear-jerking eh? I wonder if I can make a Pathetic Fallacy mixed in with some parody for that.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
'Tear-jerking'? I think I just lost the contest. I suck at that stuff. I either fail completely, and it's like 'this is meant to be sad?' or I go completely overboard with the mushy/wussy stuff and you vomit when you read it.

Bay

Years
Yeah, the contest does sound like fun, but not sure if I'll be able to participate. One, a short story in three days? Well, I can try, depending on my mood and also the topic. ^^; I know it has to be a tear jerker, but not exactly sure what the theme is going to be (yet). Two, I'm a judge of another writing contest at Serebii, so that took up a lot of my time. So yeah, we'll see if I'll go with this.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
'Tear-jerking'? I think I just lost the contest. I suck at that stuff. I either fail completely, and it's like 'this is meant to be sad?' or I go completely overboard with the mushy/wussy stuff and you vomit when you read it.

Or you could try bsing your way through XD

"The Bulbasaur crawled towards its dying mother, tears forming in its eyes..."

Cause that sounds nothing like Bambi

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
I'm certainly going to try out for this. The tear-jerking part, possibly can do. I'll try my best.
XDDDD

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
Sparkles said:
This. D:

Maybe next year, then. XD;;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
That description is a place holder, guys. The contest will be held similarly to to Asty's FF Challenges, except there will be a winner(s).

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
That description is a place holder, guys. The contest will be held similarly to to Asty's FF Challenges, except there will be a winner(s).
But everyone was a winner with my FFCs. :(

Excuse me for wanting to make everyone feel like a winner.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
But everyone was a winner with my FFCs. :(

Excuse me for wanting to make everyone feel like a winner.

Do we get golden star stickers? *puppy eyes*

I think I'd just end up writing some Bambi-esque thing, and if I could, include some parody.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I haven't even thought of a prompt yet. xD

GET IDEAS IN QUICK!

-grass
-lego
-umbrella
-police
-zombies
-bikinis
-radishes
-WWII
-Star Trek
-Metaphysics
-Orange Juice
-Radio Station
-Commercial
-Sentient being
-Poetic Justice

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Maybe I should have added that I want to keep it Pokemon-related? xD

Those could be considered Pokemon related, if you match it up is all. XD

-Cut
-Gambling
-S. S. Anne
-Ninja kid
-Aura
-Tempest
-Murderer
-Home town
-Rival
- Onigiri rice balls donuts
-Cemetery
-Slave labour

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Lol the first movie was my favourite as a kid. Did you know that Speilberg and Lucas both helped to Produce it? (I believe it was them).
I know! Two of my favourite . . . ah, I loved those movies. I still have the first half a dozen or so in beaten VCR format somewhere.
-grass
-lego
-umbrella
-police
-zombies
-bikinis
-radishes
-WWII
-Star Trek
-Metaphysics
-Orange Juice
-Radio Station
-Commercial
-Sentient being
-Poetic Justice
Maybe I should have added that I want to keep it Pokemon-related? xD
Yes, so? Still.
-grass
-lego
-umbrella
-police
-zombies
-bikinis
-radishes
-WWII
-Star Trek
-Metaphysics
-Orange Juice
-Radio Station
-Commercial
-Sentient being
-Poetic Justice
Where do you think Oddish's name came from? Or perhaps, for a more random alternative, mix a few up!

-grass
-lego
-umbrella
-police
-zombies
-bikinis
-radishes
-WWII
-Star Trek
-Metaphysics
-Orange Juice
-Radio Station
-Commercial
-Sentient being
-Poetic Justice

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Meh, I'm more geared towards something generic. Remember, this isn't directed to us fanfic veterans, but the whole of PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back