• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
thx shadow chaos...
i think that my chances of getting a shiny gligar ,budew ,munchlax or others i wanted will be pretty low after getting the feebas and im really bored of it so i think ill move on to using the radar.ill be hunting a ralts to evole into gallade maybe a timid.gd luck everybody

Naruto_Fanatic

Me+BlazikenMaster=Love Forever
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 28, 2007
Hey, can i start posting and become a member?
I don't have much(3), but i that they were pretty hard to get:
Shiny Dialga lv50(wanted to keep untouched)-6,945 times. Caught May 31, 2007
Roserade lv57-5,783. Caught May 18, 2007
Empoleon lv69-7,541. Caught July 4, 2007

Years
Wow, OMGOMG! Major congrats on the Latias, Fufu! (I'm still going to call you that, because it's the most unique name you've been using. ;)) Now I really need to get Chikorita!
MetalMario: Congratulations on the Delibird!
Thank you.

Well, it seems that I'm cursed to never get more than one shiny from a chain, since after about another hour after catching my first shiny Delibird (at a chain of 41), my chain broke on a fruity little Meditite. After firing off the radar, I went back to reading some posts here. When I got back to my game, I thought I remembered where the grass shakes were, so I moved down to begin walking back and forth recharging the radar, only for a battle to begin. My chain was at 44. Being familiar with LoadingNOW's formula, the only additions to my chain past 40 were "false positives"--grassy patches which looked somewhat shiny patch-like (especially easy a mistake to make amidst all that snow) and I entered.

My frigging Jolly syncher didn't work and the guy turned out Relaxed, but at least he has Hustle. =/ Looks like I have another addition to my armada of untouched shinies I haven't found the time to properly EV.

Pictures will be coming soon. I think WMM just crashed without saving my video (I left my comp on all night) so it's just going to be plain old stat screens.

I also have a method by which I can take sharp, emulator-style screenshots of my actual shinies with. I don't know if it's okay with PC's rules for me to discuss it, since my method can also be used for piracy. Maybe I just shouldn't bother making these screenshots, since it'll only result in whalelord calling me a cheater. =/

If anyone's curious as to their secret trainer ID, PM me to trade me a poke of yours with the concerned ID.

Now, back to pictures. I have both a different camera and a different DS, so don't go calling me shifty or anything... xP

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
can i join plz
shinies: feraligator, gyrados ursarang- emerald
cressilia, infernape, roserade, Lucario- Diamond

Nice shinies, -- would you kindly state how you got them? --

mathioks: huh im not sure if any co-owner did officially let you enter the club, but anyway, good luck on your shiny.

==== 2 MORE DAYS TO GO ====
Before ill be back and hunting! XD

GLHF.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
i now have 30 charmanders no luck but yeah tis are not much i think i am going to have to release much charmanders
but can i plz join i will post my shinies and my name on my game is mathias
1. bannette caught in sky pillar while i was going to rayquaza in pokemon saphire
2. manetric caucht with pokeradar as an electrike with a chain of 31
3. magnemite found in the power plant in pokemon fire red ( i already caught zapdos before)it was when i needed thunder for my lapras and who don't beleaves lapras can learn thunder here is a link http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/131.shtml
ok my pics are already on the computer but can anyone plz tell how to post them on this tread

Last edited:

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
Good luck getting that shiny charmander, mathioks. As for me, I'm going to go chain Porygon just to get it out of the way (I've been planning to for a while now). About posting pictures... well I don't know how either, so I can't help you there.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
Good luck getting that shiny charmander, mathioks. As for me, I'm going to go chain Porygon just to get it out of the way (I've been planning to for a while now). About posting pictures... well I don't know how either, so I can't help you there.

oh ok and you good luck with the porygon it will be hard to get

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Got the Cyndaquil!!! I put it in Pal Park, so no info at this moment! (I'm doing home work right now too, so it might be awhile.)

Last edited:

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Lol yesterday morning I was running down Stark Mountain's base when I ran into a krabby.I knew then that was my swarm for the day so I didn't need to make it to the survival area to get my flyer and check my swarm (my heatran catching team doesn't have room for a flyer x__x) I stated before that'd I'd take a krabby swarm even though I really wanted dunsparce or nosepass. So after a few broken chains at around 20 I finally got a chain up to 40 and started resetting. 5 super repels later and the first shiny patch!
DVC00266-1.jpg

So that was the first shiny krabby, caught it easily in a Net ball after weaking it. Nicknamed it "Crusher" after my Shiny krabby that I fished up in Gold. Finally it is avenged!! I managed to get 6 more shiny krabbies for a total of 7 before my chain broke while charging the radar, the music just stopped and went back to the route music x__x More pics:
Gengar VS, Shiny Krabby #1
Took picture a little late, chucked a Net Ball :p
Pokemon Index in shiny form
Shiny Krabby #3
Shiny Krabby #3 is Sassy
It got the highest attack stat :/

Lol After checking out all the krabbies, not one got a decent nature and have garbage IVs one got 0 HP and another got 0 Speed lol. I got Bold, Mild, Sassy, Timid, Serious, Gentle, and Calm. Argh lol. The Sassy one has the highest attack stat and is one of two males I got (my original Gold krabby was male) so I'll be training that one. Well I'm going back to SRing for heatran now, the 13th day of Sring for it... Good luck to everyone on their hunts and congrats to anyone who got a shiny!

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
Wow, nice Jake :D! The Cyndaquil family are awesome shinies, congradulations! I'm still working on Porygon, my highest chain today was only 27, but I've got that "a shiny is just around the corner" feeling, so I'm gonna get back to chaining! Wish me luck!
EDIT: ...Seven shinies in one chain!? That's amazing (...ly lucky XD)! The most I've ever gotten in one chain was 3. Anyways, congradulations to you, too Dark Steelix Lv X!

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
If you think seven is amazing, you should refer back to my posts back in summer. lol

I've been soft resetting for Bulbasaur ever since I came back...I'll try to sof treset for it while I do my h/w as well. Good luck, everyone.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Ok, done with my work, and caught Cyndaquil in the park.
Name CYNDAQUIL
OT JAKE
ID No. 65535
Mild Nature
Oct. 3,2007
Hoenn
Arrived at Lv. 5.
Often Dozes off.
Likes dry food.
HP 19
Attack 10
Defense 8
Sp. Atk 12
Sp. Def 10
Speed 11
I'll try and get some pics of it A.S.A.P.

Years
I just picked up a used Ruby today (my, they're rare!), so, once again, I should be able to hunt shiny Treecko!! :D I'll also use this cart for shiny Beldum, Groudon, and Rayquaza--basically everything I had high hopes for in Emerald before discovering (the hard way, after >20,000 resets .__.) its random number flaw.

I'll be getting around to taking some pics of my purple bird from the deli once I feel like it. :P

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Woah, I hadn't noticed that you got a shiny Cyndaquil. How did you get it, anyways?

SRing on Emerald. Last week I finally completed my Hoenn Dex so I thought I'd take a chance on him. And now I have him, I'm going to restart all over and get Chikorita. That's going to take a while...

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Gah, I'm starting to wish I had taken the time to soft reset for a shiny Groudon. If I want to get one for myself, I'm going to have to reset my current Ruby (which is out of the question), buy a new one, or find my old one and reset it.

In later news, I've once again decided to hunt for Bulbasaur on both FR and LG...it just seems like Bulbasaur doesn't want to be shiny, though. Has Fufu lost his shiny starter luck?

Good luck, everyone.

Naruto_Fanatic

Me+BlazikenMaster=Love Forever
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 28, 2007
i wounder, did you breed the pokemon to get a shiny hatched pokemon, or did you get the shiny pokemon from professer birtch?

Also, what about me, can i join, i will post the pics of my shinies when i am told that i can join(after 30 posts of course).

Years
Ok, done with my work, and caught Cyndaquil in the park.
Name CYNDAQUIL
OT JAKE
ID No. 65535
Mild Nature
Oct. 3,2007
Hoenn
Arrived at Lv. 5.
Often Dozes off.
Likes dry food.
HP 19
Attack 10
Defense 8
Sp. Atk 12
Sp. Def 10
Speed 11
I'll try and get some pics of it A.S.A.P.
Hmm, it seems awfully fishy that its trainer ID is the absolute max possible. Do you think you might be able to trade me a clone so I can put it through the pika Anti Cheat scan? :P PM me if you'd like to. :D

Now, for pictures:
24-FantaL32a.jpg

24-FantaL32b.jpg

24-FantaL32c.jpg

It seems that my capture video was, indeed, deleted when WMM crashed.

Oh, and FuFu, your Latias's IVs are 25/14/0/30/8/22 (speed last). Your Charizard's are 25/6/27/16/24/24, but you probably already knew that. :P

Back