• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Trade/Breeding Thread

Ezio - X

Master Fire Veteran
Years
If this thread is up-to-date....
I would love a rhydon and ghastly.
I have a lvl 1 of both pansage and shuppet, which are both in your want list.
I'll PM you my FC and time zone if you accept.

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
Years
If this thread is up-to-date....
I would love a rhydon and ghastly.
I have a lvl 1 of both pansage and shuppet, which are both in your want list.
I'll PM you my FC and time zone if you accept.

yes it is up to date. i can breed you a gastly and rhyhorn. if you want a rhydon i can evolve it for you but it will take a little time.

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
Years
If you still need a Shuppet I can get you one, but I won't be able to get you a Treecko until monday at best.

I really need an Aron.

well someone is already breeding me a shuppet and i have a treecko now as well.

i will breed you an aron for free and you can just give me a filler pokemon (im nice like that)

i'll pm you when im done breeding.

BlaqJester

Guru
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
can i get any starters from unova u have but i want them in a specific way plz pm me whenever u get the chance

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
I can trade you a pansage for a Snivy? could you make it a Snivy with Really good special attack for me? I can give you a Dusk or a leaf stone awol if you would like?

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I can trade you a pansage for a Snivy? could you make it a Snivy with Really good special attack for me? I can give you a Dusk or a leaf stone awol if you would like?

i cant breed particular IV's at the minute, however im more than happy to EV train it in Sp Att for you if you like. a leaf stone would help me out a lot.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
That would be great man, But can you not let it evolve? i want its data in the pokedex and i sort of understand what EV training is but im not exactly sure if it means training it to level 100 then i don't really want it but if tou can get it to about lv.40 that would be great. Do you want a pansage and a leaf stone?

Back