• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well i use Turtwig in OU....

Years
Well yeah i do use turtwig in the OU tier just because i like to use random stuff :) has anyone got any recommendations for other weird pokemon is should use in OU? xD

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Wellll if you like to use Turtwig then maybe LC would be a better tier? I can't see you getting far with that in OU haha. But something I really enjoy using in OU (though it doesn't work as well anymore since megas) is Tangela on eviolite, it actually has really really high defense and a good ability so that was always fun.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
You should also use Bidoof, Bidoof is the greatest pokemon since Diggersby and his giant ears.

In all honesty, it has pretty nice set options so you can switch it up depending on your team, and if you enjoy using LC pokemon in higher tiers then you should give him a try sometime. Good luck! ^^

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Weird and helpful in OU - ummm, Murkrow with eviolite? If you know they can't take a fully bulk invested murkrow in 2-3 turns, it's got prankster - Mean Look, Perish Song, and Roost, and Taunt. And Feather Dance. But yes, were your opponent not the most clever player - or just a typical yoloswag420justBlaziken OU player who doesn't know anything about pokemon outside what gets used in OU currently; you can use dat prankster Mean Look to trap something - perish song it up, and roost / protect or something else while stallling out those 3 turns - then switch out on the last as you watch their poke faint.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
You could always try sweeping people with Belly Drum Extreme Speed Linoone lol

srinator

this is how it is elf, also weezing is bae, anti's hate doesnt matter.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
May I ask you, what you intent to accomplish? Requesting weird Pokemon for an OU team, doesn't sound like you're even trying to win. If you just want to battle some noobs, who don't know how to Pokemon, though, you could have told us earlier, because that's completely different. :P

If you want to win in OU -> use stuff that's somewhat viable in OU
if you want to mess around in OU -> use stuff, that's either niche, or can work out to a certain extend, given the right support
if you just want to play with weird stuff -> just forget about tiers entirely, but also don't ask for Pokemon to use in a certain tier

If you opt for the third choise:
- Chimecho (Support)
- Phione (Rain Setter, "Sweeper")
- Relicanth (Tank)
- Rotom-Frost/Fan/Normal

Back