• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Shifting Sands [T]

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
Years
  • Age 27
  • HK
  • Seen Sep 9, 2017
Accepted, welcome aboard! That's definitely an interesting way to put in the key word. XD

Also, I should probably mention this (and I'll include it in future SU forms), even if it might not be relevant but: What do you feel about your own character dying? Perhaps your character won't make it out at the very end. Perhaps your character wants to die a hero. It'll be more memorable if only some of us get out alive. In the end, death or not is your decision, but if someone says they actually /want/ to die as a sacrifice, I...I can arrange that. c:

Also, two spots left!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Finished my SU!

As for dying, I'm not totally opposed to the idea, but...I would kind of like it if my character didn't die lol

Years
Awesome, thanks! As for dying, I doubt anyone actually wants their character to die. That said, Jane's had a good life, and if her death saves others (or makes for a better story), then that's where the cards fall.

So, yeah! Try and kill her if you can! She'll go down swinging!

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
Years
  • Age 27
  • HK
  • Seen Sep 9, 2017
Some would like to before the RP ends, to make an impact. It's fun sometimes to see the others mourn and react to their loss. Dying a hero essentially! It's gonna end soon anyway so it's not like they'll miss too much. Just preferences.

One Last Spot Open.

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019

I have a suggestion. Could you link the character applications along with their names on the first post? That way it will be easier to view other characters, rather than surf through the thread.

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
Years
  • Age 27
  • HK
  • Seen Sep 9, 2017
I have a suggestion. Could you link the character applications along with their names on the first post? That way it will be easier to view other characters, rather than surf through the thread.

Done, my dear. At least, that's what I think you wanted. Now on the Accepted Characters list, you may click on the names to be taken to their applications.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Precisely what I meant, thank you very much!

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
Years
  • Age 27
  • HK
  • Seen Sep 9, 2017
No problem~ All spots are now taken, so we shall wait for all the SUs are done, then I'll probably give everyone a short briefing here while submitting an IC. Thanks for joining again, everyone! Let's make this a short, fun, enjoyable experience that won't overstay its welcome.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Will this role-play also have a Skype group to discuss OOC matters with, for those who have Skype? I would join it if the OP decided to create one.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
EternalSushi said:

12/6 Edit:
I redact my character. I feel this role-play is not for me, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Back