• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
Years
I love how you take the extra step with everything. It's great!
I've never seen a better Pallet Town, nor Pokemon Centre, and probably never will.

Viridian City could use a little less trees I think. =P
Although, you should keep the large amount to the North of the town as you get closer to the Viridian Forest.
I like the idea of cars in the city. That's brilliant.
Perhaps have certain times in the game where you are driven somewhere urgently by car? Or something like that?
The Pewter City Gym looks great too!

I'll be eagerly awaiting the release.
Don't you dare give up! =D

Atomic Reactor

But, but, thats never happened before, ... right?

Edit: 300th post, yay me!!!!

What are you talking about?
You were able to fish in viridian before...
just take a look at the FR/LG map..
theres water in the left part of the town.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
What are you talking about?
You were able to fish in viridian before...
just take a look at the FR/LG map..
theres water in the left part of the town.

Darn, I thought I was on to something ...

qw

Years
mean-either, i'm totaly lost
icon9.gif

also i have a queston. will we get to have a 6 on 6 battle with drake from the orange crew like in the animea.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Well just a refresher..

To remind those of you who are, will, and most likely will, want to know were CA will be until the 28th, he will be out of the states for thanksgiving.

Just making that clear for any questions you want him to answer.

Atomic Reactor

icon9.gif

also i have a queston. will we get to have a 6 on 6 battle with drake from the orange crew like in the animea.

you will have to wait and see...

Atomic Reactor

Don't make wild assumptions like that. Those kinda things heighten peoples hopes...
Seriously, don't do it -_-

haxo101

Master Trainer
Years
I've been following this game for a while and i have to say, it is brilliant! it has everything i could ever ask for in a pokemon game and so much more. great work guys

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
An important point to make. No matter where he has mapped to, that means very little in the overall progress of the game. Mapping is a VERY small part of the game development process. Even if Captain Arcane had mapped the entire game, there is much to be done in other fields of work.

I will say though, from what I'm aware of, he's not as far as you may think, at least in complete form. So yes, don't assume things and make people have false hopes.

~Mooshykris

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
while i agree with you that mapping is a small part of the game, it still is the part that draws people to some video games rather than others. Graphics are a very important part of any game development process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back