• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
I just beat the elite 4 for the first time, and can't figure out where to go. I've checked all the old towns for story events, and i can't find any and i haven't received any more calls from the professor either. Can someone help please. Thanks in advance.

p.s. the only patch I've used is the one that came out on Wednesday.

After walking out of the Elite Four building and progressing down about four/five squares, you should get a phone call from Birch. Then, the two swimmers blocking off the sewer entrance in Lilycove should disappear.

Hey can someone tell me how to fight Esau. I've fought each of the trainers and gotten to the end and all there is a mirror. I've done each of the options that come it comes up with when you try to talk to it. I've read Genesis 25 and I have a feeling it has something to do with the fact that Esau got his name from being hairy. Can someone please help me.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2014
After walking out of the Elite Four building and progressing down about four/five squares, you should get a phone call from Birch. Then, the two swimmers blocking off the sewer entrance in Lilycove should disappear.

Thank you for the quick reply, but I tried reloading my save and i'm still not getting any calls once i walk away from the building.

Cutlerine

Years

Thank you for the quick reply, but I tried reloading my save and I'm still not getting any calls once I walk away from the building.

How odd. I shall investigate.

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Where's the Hoenn University of Film?

dude im so stuck in mauvlile right now i cant find rock smash anybody no where it is?
Go to the Island of Calm, down near New Mauville. It has a sign and an entrance.

Last edited by a moderator:

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Does anyone know what to do after beating Pestilence? I got the call from Prof. Birch about the gym badge, but I looked everywhere and I can't find it. :/
Go to the top left of Rustboro and talk to the girl on the Bottom-Left. Defeat her and she'll give you the PlainBadge or something.

munchlaxitive

I Made Pokemon Thunder Yellow
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2011
im sooo stupid cause im new at this but how do i make the patch onto ruby????? thank you

Cutlerine

Years
im sooo stupid cause im new at this but how do i make the patch onto ruby????? thank you

Er... I believe that you ought to read this thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73966. The title ought to tell you why you shouldn't need to ask such questions here.

Anyway, the promised update with regards to Pokémon Cangrejo. A mysterious voice awakens you from a deep sleep with promises of prizes, and sends you on a series of tests, preparatory to entering something it only refers to as 'the games'...

Find out what happened aboard the S.S. Cangrejo! Discover why Usher seems to be alone on it! And get a sneak preview of a few new features to be implemented in my next proper hack!

Cutlerine

Years
thanks dragon now im stuck at the fortree university of film and i have no idea what to do

A step-by-step guide:

Spoiler:

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Please, anybody, help! Where the (BLEEEEEEEP) is the (BLEEEEEEEEEEP)'in Hoenn University of Film????

Cutlerine

Years
Please, anybody, help! Where the (BLEEEEEEEP) is the (BLEEEEEEEEEEP)'in Hoenn University of Film????

That's singularly unhelpful of you. What are you looking for, exactly? X32763? Go to the classrooms and down to the basement. Godot? Go into the dormitories - but only if you've spoken to the student in the classrooms who says he thinks Godot is in there.

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
(proceeds to wham head on table for 40 mins) Nah, I mean like where exactly IS the Hoenn University of Film. As in, the location. Sorry for my rudeness. I was just annoyed how nobody replied to me.

Cutlerine

Years
A few things:
- This hack is still sweet, I'll do the next part soon.
- I thought your mini-hack was based upon the grander hack idea, regarding the city? Y'know what I'm talking about? Also this Cangrejo thing sounds rather Saw-like worryingly.
- Thirdly, I am having problems with sprite editing - especially hero editing. Also scripting. You know any good tutorials for that?

Cheers man, hope your hols are going well.
R
X

If you want to speak to me about this, I suggest you PM me rather than use the thread. Might I also request you delete that post? I'd rather you didn't use my actual name here.

(proceeds to wham head on table for 40 mins) Nah, I mean like where exactly IS the Hoenn University of Film. As in, the location. Sorry for my rudeness. I was just annoyed how nobody replied to me

Uh, is this a serious question? It's the largest building in Fortree. If you look around, you'll notice that Fortree has ladders extending southwards that weren't there in Ruby - because they lead down to Hoenn's only university.

Last edited:

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Uh, is this a serious question? It's the largest building in Fortree. If you look around, you'll notice that Fortree has ladders extending southwards that weren't there in Ruby - because they lead down to Hoenn's only university.

Yes this is, there's no ladder. Glitch? It's supposed to be below the girl right?

Back