• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

I hope you had fun toying with my heart for over a year now, I hope you rot in hell.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank god I still have you as my mentor to help me out in this rough patch of my life, I'm still going to keep drinking though at least for now anyways.

Years
Dear A,

You are such a royal pain that I just cannot fathom it anymore. I'm usually very laid-back and don't dislike anyone but you're one of the few people who're borderline one step away from my dislikes list.

That and I just... can't comprehend why you'd ask for critiques on your work when you uploaded it and lash out at the user who (nicely, too) did exactly what you were asking for. Some of your replies to them were completely uncalled for. You're very sensitive, it seems, but critiques aren't where users can come in and say how omgawesome everything is; that's what comments are for.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
DA,

So we finally started talking again after months of my being a jerk, and breaking things off (so to speak..). I wish I could talk to you, really talk to you regarding how I feel about things. Things. Different things, and not just what happened. I shouldn't have completely cut ties, and that's probably why I caved, but I didn't want you to keep.. feeling whatever way you did. I couldn't shake that you missed me, from what I caught onto that you told others, or wrote about.. I can still manage to make you laugh, which is a step up to where we were before. I'm not open to many people, but I wish that I could say enough around you for you to be one of those people. You should be, and you used to be. You ask me what's wrong, and I usually dance around things. I should stop, because you probably find it annoying, I just don't want to drop my thoughts on you, when I know you've got your own problems to worry over. I wish we weren't so far away from each other. I'd love to be able to cheer you up in person sometime. It feels a bit awkward when we talk, but I suppose we'll get past that again eventually. Most of the time, this entire ordeal just makes me feel sick to my stomach. I hate it. I'm sorry for everything.

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
Years
Dear Anonymous....
I give you everything. I try so hard for you. I cry at night. But it's never enough. I wonder why I keep trying... I miss the way we used to be... I miss when we first met... I want to go back... back to a happier time.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

*hugs*

DA,

Your life does not suck. Not even close. So stop acting like this.

DA,

Is this intentional?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
dear anonymous,

It's hard for me to say something when I don't mean it. But... yeah, I do mean it this time.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
Dear Anon..
Honestly I don't even know what to feel anymore..everything is just so confusing and I don't know what to do, which leaves me wondering why I try sometimes. I guess I just wish things were different and I knew how to fix this..

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you. And not thank you. I regret doing it but at the same time it was probably the right thing to do.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm loving getting to know you more. You're a really interesting guy and you don't give yourself nearly enough credit, I'm hoping we talk more as time goes on because I can see a beautiful friendship developing here!

Dear Anonymous,

What have I done?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Holy cow, I though my situation was bad, but you've been looking for work longer than I have... best of luck to both of us on that front...

Dear Anon,

Don't hate me for what I'm about to do. In fact, it's probably best you don't try to look into it at all...

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

You want me to stop thinking of you as a you-know-what? Then stop acting like one.

DA,

Goddammit, what is wrong with you?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I'd rather not actually say this, but thank you. It didn't really hit me until earlier, and that kind of makes it seem worse than it is from my point of view, but really, just... thank you. I want to be able to do the same one day, really. Went from one of the worst to one of the best and I'm glad that changed.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Would it kill you to get something to eat for once, I don't know about you but the rest of this family can't exactly go a month straight without any food now since you're the cook and all. Sigh and you wonder why I look down on you so much nowadays.

Dear Anonymous,

I'll get over you, I can guarantee that much but nothing else.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm almost there.

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for letting me join your band now, can't be any prouder to be part of Mad Mama now lol. I wanna try my hand at the guitar sometime though if that's alright.

Dear Anonymous,

If you're not gonna be talking to me anymore then fine that's your loss if anything. I'm moving on now so don't expect to hear from me again.

Dear Anonymous,

Would it kill you to shut up for once? Seriously that's all you do is talk and talk and talk until my ears start getting numb and it's not even relevant stuff you're spurting out, should have kicked you off the chat sooner now that I think about it.

Dear Anonymous,

Do I look like I'm made out of money to you? Quit trying to make me get expensive crap you know I'm not going to bother using so quit it.

Dear Anonymous,

Okay so we're clear now thank god. I told you I could get all that stuff off of your computer for you, we'll discuss repayment in a few days though so be ready for that haha.

Dear Anonymous,

College can wait. I have other things I need to take care of anyways that happen to be more important at the moment, remember this is stuff that turns boys into men so I need to be ready.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,
For the 48979402439027th time, I may be allergic to a lot of stuff, but paprika is NOT one of them. I think those health food reports are infecting your brain and making you paranoid and delusional.

Dear Anon,

Please stop doing scientific studies on the health effects of various foods, You're making the anonymous above become paranoid and delusional.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

It's been four years.

Well, we would have been four years together if we stayed together. I'll admit that I still love you. I still have feelings for you, pretty much. Four years is a big deal. At this time, we'd probably be married by now, enjoying our lives together, maybe even have a kid together...but I'm probably just going too far.

Every single year I get so depressed because you're just not there for me. February is such an f'ed up month for me, because of all these crappy memories that invade my mind. I just want to let them go, but they're scarred on me forever. I tried dating again, get hooked up with someone else, but to be honest... I couldn't. Because I'm scared I'll fall through the same thing you did to me. I've rejected every single guy that wanted to be my boyfriend. No guy is the same as you. I'll never find someone like you. Ever.

I'm ready to let go now, because it just seems like you haven't had the strength to look for me. Well, finding out about my new identity. Maybe sometime in the future we'll probably cross paths again, but we'll never be the same as before. I wish you the best in life, and good luck.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Okay so now I know why. I don't know how to fix that or if it'll ever be fixed, or if that's enough motivation. I want to think it is for now but unless I sort out my mind I'm going to say it's not. I know what's possible for now, and what isn't. I don't want to think too far ahead. I want now, I want everything now. I don't even know if I'll want the same things then etc. I feel like I'm constantly being let down by others and that I should just do everything on my own, though... I know that isn't the best. ;x I want to though, I never want to let any opportunity go, and because of that I just can't have a not-care attitude about everything. It's just not who I am, but due to that is anything ever going to change? I gotta hope that's enough motivation for now in life.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
dear anonymous,
We first met in 2010 i believe here at pc, our first chat was funny and it was really cool. Our second chat and next many chats were pretty average, cuz i was into some1 else at that time. But then after my absense, for some reason i started liking u. soon, i told u I liked u, and it seemed alright. Then we started talking a lot and a lot! its really good and stuff, then i got u mad... i was crushed, u didn't talk to me for a few days, but then it was fine again. :D but, then it happened again, and u became mad for quite awhile i think. :/ then u became absent to this website, your back now, and we r talking, but its not wut it used to be like. Oh well, Im not sure if its because ur worried that im gonna make u mad again, but I guess I will have to 'get to know you' step by step again.

Dear anonymous,
GEE GEE GEE GEE baby baby baby GEE GEE GEE GEE baby baby baby
(in other words, good game?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back