• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Vending Machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExGiygas

The Madman In The TV
Years
Out Comes Ghost (You know the one.) And Curses you.

*Puts in Reimu Hakurei's donation box (How I'll never know. XD)*

Years
Out comes a note saying "Hikari10's Facepalm - Now with 50% more Rageface."

In goes a photo of You-Know-Who that I was raging at...

Years
Out comes an Swedish flag with this written on it: "HIKARI IS A TRAITOR FOR HATING YOU-KNOW-WHO"

In goes the Pentagon Papers...

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
The machine exerts a memo informing you that the plural of 'die' is 'dice', not 'dices'.

I put a dictionary in.

Years
Out comes a message saying "Don't touch these secret papers if you have a derpy face".

In goes an Anonymous mask shaped like Oshawott's head...

Years
Out comes a note saying "If you support Wikileaks and He Who Must Not Be Named, expect Hikari to take her rage out on you."

In goes a Poke Ball with a Snorlax color scheme...

Mango Dolphin

The Trainer that's a Pony
Years
Out comes, for some reason: 1,000 chickens.

I stuff the entire universe, 9 more universes, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, everyone that posted in this thread, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, 9,000,000 laptops, a chicken, 100 vending machines, 20,000 more universes, 10 Arceus, 40 Palkia, 50 Dialga, some squirrel guy, 100 fourth walls(Pinkie Pie is going to break them), 1,000,000 5th walls, ????????????, a Twilight Sparkle Headcannon, my cup of water, a Webkinz duck, a giant Snorlax, the original 1,000 chickens, the author of this thread, and your laptop into the machine.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
The universes explode into infinite rainbows, exterminating everything in existence. Good job.

I insert hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back