• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
No, no legendaries ;_; I hate all legendaries (the little blighters). Well, the only legendary I actually like isn't a unique Pokemon, there's apparantley a lot of them (Raikou)

Pok%C3%A9p%C3%A9diaLogo.png

^Perfect.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
I like them as Pokemon. I can't stand when the 10 year olds come in on Wifi with their team of all legendaries, or when they're made out to be stronger than they really are.

Entei and Darkrai happen to be two of my favorite Pokemon...they're too cute for words. :3

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I like them as Pokémon. I can't stand when the 10 year olds come in on Wifi with their team of all legendaries, or when they're made out to be stronger than they really are.

Entei and Darkrai happen to be two of my favorite Pokemon...they're too cute for words. :3

To be honest that's what made me hate them XD

But after I saw the 10th movie with Darkrai I have grown fond of it. You should limit it too one legendary per team. (Well that's if the RP gets past Cerulean city, never mind the actual Grand tournament XD) And I also like Celebi.

Edit: And no Ubers and/or unique Pokemon, like Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Arcues (Especially).

Trainer Kat

Years
You should limit it too one legendary per team.

Yeah, you'll see when/if we get to the Grand Tournament, but like all tournaments, it has its rules, and no one can use more than one legendary in the tournament.

Yeah, NO ARCEUS.

Guess what? I'm skipping class! >.>

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Good girl :)

(Should I be encouraging this?... Meh)

I'll make it my life mission too see this RP through to the end. And I just remembered what you said about being able to catch starters. By the way, someone who spells you as 'u' and too/to as '2' is viewing *hopes there's no sign up*

Trainer Kat

Years
Haha, don't worry, I had the one-legendary idea for a while [however, I'd be fine with CATCHING more than one, as long as you don't USE more than one, and everyone gets a legendary before people start catching two.]

If there is, they'll be denied. Honestly, I'm all for new people being able to join RPs, but I do want this RP to be...well...high-quality. If I can't read what someone saying, it's pointless.

EDIT:
Oh duh, you were talking about skipping class. xD
Bah, it's friday, I am SO ready to be done for the week. College is so stressful.

DON'T SKIP CLASS GUYS!!!

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
You'll TAKE? XD

Remember, it's the fourth page and we haven't even left the lab gates, now we have to go through millions of routes, cities and caves before legendaries are even mentioned XDD

Although I'm thinking of train rides, cycle road, public transport, cable cars etc may speed us up, we could get a lift from the Prof. too Viridian XD

Trainer Kat

Years
Dude we are gonna hafta make more than one thread if we're gonna see this through to the end [which we are, RIGHT?! xD]

Yeah, you can catch legendaries. It's not a hoax.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Oni -_- might you be posting IC anytime soon? I've got stuff to do and i was just wantin an estimate?

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Dude we are gonna hafta make more than one thread if we're gonna see this through to the end [which we are, RIGHT?! xD]

Yeah, you can catch legendaries. It's not a hoax.

We WILL see it through, and why would we need more than one thread?

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Now we just need Oni's battle to be rapped up and we can progress.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I'm surprised she did in the first place. Hence the fact why I asked if you punched him. XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
don't feel bad Kat.... i've got this image of poor Fen with his arm pointed out and Treecko jumping in mid-air... and they're just frozen... looking around. While all this excitement happens around them haha. i'm pretty sure even the reporters got sick of watching them battle in slow-mo

Trainer Kat

Years
xD
lawl.
And once again, Evkay gets the prize for the funniest post.

Yeah, I'm kinda surprised she did too. o.o Well, you can rest assured, she was complaining the WHOLE WAY back to the lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back