• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Just Adverti- I mean, Saying that my new RP

War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds has open spots, and is now availible for sign-ups in the RP lounge!

With your help we'll make it even bigger! :)

Just Adverti- I mean, Saying that my new RP

War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds has open spots, and is now available for sign-ups in the RP lounge!

With your help we'll make it even bigger! :)

Typo Lu, don't lose your touch xD

War 2 is gonna be epic... *whistles*

Double post xD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
OH. Yeah, I got that joke. x)

I just thought there was some kind of joke within the joke. Jokeception.

Thank you, Skymin. LOL. Jokeception. XD I wrote a short story once, and people said I copied off of Inception. I was like, "I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THE MOVIE AND IT'S PLOT ALL MY LIFE! D=" Because of that, I lost the short story competition...;~;

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Thank you, Skymin. LOL. Jokeception. XD I wrote a short story once, and people said I copied off of Inception. I was like, "I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THE MOVIE AND IT'S PLOT ALL MY LIFE! D=" Because of that, I lost the short story competition...;~;

lol you should post it in the fanfic section, probably? :D

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
...D= I DON'T WANT TO. IT'S HORRIBLE, CRAPPY, THE PLOT WOULD BE BETTER AS A LONG STORY, BUT I HAVE NO TIME TO DO SO. ;~;

I guess that's what you get for an Inception rip-off? xD jk, jk.

Well, you did submit it in a competition, didn't you? I don't think the people in the forum will kill you for having a slightly crappy story... xD

Probably just get their lol's for the day xD jk, jk.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I actually lol at the fact that the term LoL Legendaries is used a lot. Ergo; "league of legendaries legendaries"

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
well lol the term IS based on LoL (league of legends). ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT *rages*

well you'll just say 'LoL Legendaries' when I type that because it means that it's a legendary in the LoL Group. you don't say the whole thing lol xD

man that's a lotta people joining overnight

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
well lol the term IS based on LoL (league of legends). ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT *rages*

well you'll just say 'LoL Legendaries' when I type that because it means that it's a legendary in the LoL Group. you don't say the whole thing lol xD

man that's a lotta people joining overnight

Well, no problem with that but.... lol at LoL? xD

League of Legendary Legendaries? That sounds better xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Just popping in to mention an observation I've made. The reason chaptered RPs on PC move so slowly/die is because of the players, not the GMs usually. I tried a very similar RP on another site and that moved rather quickly with several posts a day ( no need to write a novel every time ) and some competition between players to catch the best pokémon and gain the most levels and such. But here on PC, people aren't as alert... I wonder why.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
How sad and depressing... I wonder why too! D:

C'MON GUYS, WE GOTTA PICK UP THE PACE! <:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I guess what I can suggest the players, is make a character that you can have fun with -- I made a character in 2 roleplays that I can seriously have fun with; they both are crazy, and intense, whiiich inspires me to be more passionate about writing chapters. :3

Juuust putting it out there!

But yeah, it is pretty sad that chapter roleplays aren't doing so good. :(

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
I HAD a chapter Roleplay but when it started only a few RPers posted and some just disappeared into thin air :/ so it didn't take off very well, forcing me to shut it down *cries*

yeah chapter RPs don't seem to work here...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I HAD a chapter Roleplay but when it started only a few RPers posted and some just disappeared into thin air :/ so it didn't take off very well, forcing me to shut it down *cries*

yeah chapter RPs don't seem to work here...

Which Chapter RP was that?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm sad that Pixy's Sinnoh RP didn't start. I had a Chimchar with Thunderpunch in it. Now THAT would have been epic!

Also that "A New Start" or something... that was fun. Maybe I lost that somewhere on the way between my long absences this summer :,(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back