• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Welcome back Razer302, rapid whalelord, Dark Steelix Lv X, & Drapion_Dawg!!

>>To VenomX: Congratulations on the Lotad!!

>>To Unistachio: Congratulations on all those Shinies!!

>> To Matty101: Congratulations on the Corphish!!

>>To Lil-Dill: Congratulations on the Bagon!! Also, sorry about your friend!!

Thebiggamer: About 20 is when you should start to be careful.. My earliest shiny was 29 but still, you can get one pretty early if you keep resetting.

Just got a female shiny Shinx on 41.. ^_^ And too lazy to comment on the other stuff. Dunno about myspace group (I hate that site) and co-owner (I'm sorta busy with mod stuff).

WTF it broke with no silent patch message either shajdksnfckdfedrvrefvfdvgfr so weird.

>>To TwilightBlade: Congratulations on the Houndoom, Skitty (I've chained them up to about 40 on many ocassions and nothing has appeared...), and on the Shinx (another which I chained to about 42 and nothing appeared...)!!

My earliest chained Shiny was Abra at 1 (which started my Abra chain), followed by Buizel at about 3, then my first D/P Shiny, Budew, then the Male Buneary at 11... I too don't like MySpace as well...

LOL at "WTF it broke with no silent patch message either shajdksnfckdfedrvrefvfdvgfr so weird."

Well, my Charmander hunt continues with no results... I've hatched who knows how many Eggs, but I've gotten at least (I think) good Natured Charmanders... Oh well, good luck to everyone, and sorry on that long post, as its been a few days since I last posted here...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
grr, I just spent 20 minutes typing and putting sprites of all the shinies I've owned just to have this site tell me I had to log back in and losing the post

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
oh man already 4000+ soft resets in total for that rayquaza and still nothing and once absol is my swarm i am gonna give it a shot and don't stop till i have a shiny and congrats on the shiny shinx twilight blade and biggamer i have the same problem as you have with chaining my highest was 39 with my electrike and got a shiny at 32 then was starly at 30 then shinx at 24 and then all the rest at ten so twenty wil be enough (or how its been spelled) for me to start resetting the radar and for rayquaza i hope to get to 4500 today so wish me luck!!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
my swarm sucks again today so I'm chaining random pokes, geodude right now, cross your fingers for me!

grrr. it broke at 28 right when it would have taken the lead for my longest chain to date

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hello, everyone...

I've been at my cousin's house for two days, soft resetting for Lapras and chaining for random stuff on Diamond...originally, I wasn't hatching because he didn't have wi-fi, but chaining is getting boring, so I'll just stop and focus all my attention on SRing for Lapras.

Good luck, everyone.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Just logged out of everquest I'm gonna start cahing in a little while, trying to think of what I want to cahin

a little off topic but how do I find bagon? do i need to keep the fog up?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I gotta head home soon so I won't be back on for about a week 8( but I'll be looking for shinies pretty much the whole time so I better get one.

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
HIIIIii 'ω'! Sorry I haven't been around, I've been busy lately. I decided to forget about absol for now and just train some of the shinies I have. I don't know if I'll be allowed back on the PC or not after break is over, but I guess we'll find out, huh? Merry Christmas, pplz! I'll be back tomorrow, though XP.

Years
It wasn't as boring as I thought it would be, my 1 year old cousin was there and I was distracted by her. She's so adorable! ^o^

So I only got a few SR's on the way back home which totals to 760. When I could today I chained for the swarm of the day which was Skitty, but I kept getting distracted so I broke my sad little chains. -.-

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, technically yesterday, I managed to get a 40 chain for Elekid...I've been resetting for about 3 hours total since I began resetting at about 5 PM, and I've gotten (I believe) 8 shiny Elekid, and I'm still going for more.

Dragonking ShinyElite, post man! We miss you.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

noooooooooooooo i tought of a little stop for sring for rayquaza and had a stupid swarm so i was gonna chain for pachirisu and because i am not good at chaining i tought to start resetting the radar at twenty i spend almost two houres to get to 19 and the twentyst pokemon was a STUPID SHELLOSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so still no new shiny GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To Brawl: Congratulations on the Elekid!!

Again, nothing new for me... Man its hard to Egg Hunt a Shiny Pokemon... Good luck to everyone else!!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
O yes. Hey guys. I got another Shiny through a trade. I got my 2nd shiny from Color Me Evil. And its an Elekid.(So right now I have 3 shinies :D)

I have lost count in my swinub eggs...I swear this is soo confusing. I think I last hatched like 100 something...:S O well. And I still havent gotten my Shiny Swinub...

Back