• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Leave/Return Thread

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Allo! I have switched usernames from ohHeyVaporeon. to Aquali Umiko. I wanted something different, and change was the route I decided to go. ;)

Oh! I like the new username! Change can be good. Enjoy your new name!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Sadly I have to tell that I'll going to Windvisible (invisible) mode again and become less active, because of the internet lag that I have hard time to access this forum and the others lately... But when my internet is fully fixed, I'll be back.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Sadly I have to tell that I'll going to Windvisible (invisible) mode again and become less active, because of the lag that I have hard time to access this forum lately... But when my internet is fully fixed, I'll be back.

Yeah pretty much why I've been not as active too. All these server crashes have been getting on my nerves. Well I hope to see you soon again when your Internet's fixed Wind Heart! We will miss you.

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Sadly I have to tell that I'll going to Windvisible (invisible) mode again and become less active, because of the internet lag that I have hard time to access this forum and the others lately... But when my internet is fully fixed, I'll be back.

Aw. See you around. Yeah, the server crashes have been a pain over the last few weeks, but I think it's gotten a little better. Hope to see you come back soon.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
I'm back from the hospital after 9 days of being confined due to the amoebic abscess found in my liver. My doctor recommended me to a radiologist to perform aspiration in order to remove the bacteria. In addition, I need a week of oral medication to completely remove the bacteria from my liver. Hopefully this medication will completely cure me and bring back good results since I'll be having another abdominal ultrasound in a week once medication is complete.

I'm far from being in my perfect shape though... just hoping this medication will bring me back in full health. It's hard to be optimistic every now and then. Feeling weak along with acid reflux is hard when you wish to eat a lot.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Terribly sorry about your illness! That must have been horrible! At least you're recovered and better right?

Welcome back! :3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm back from the hospital after 9 days of being confined due to the amoebic abscess found in my liver. My doctor recommended me to a radiologist to perform aspiration in order to remove the bacteria. In addition, I need a week of oral medication to completely remove the bacteria from my liver. Hopefully this medication will completely cure me and bring back good results since I'll be having another abdominal ultrasound in a week once medication is complete.

I'm far from being in my perfect shape though... just hoping this medication will bring me back in full health. It's hard to be optimistic every now and then. Feeling weak along with acid reflux is hard when you wish to eat a lot.

That must have been awful :( I hope you're feeling better and I wish you go back to perfect shape.
Welcome back to PC! Enjoy your return.

Years

Welcome back dude, PC must have missed ya.

At least you're all feeling better again which is a good thing!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Well hello (again) everyone!
Some of you may remember me, i joined a few months back and used to be
crazy active in the beginning, then i suddenly just left...
This had a lot do with me starting college again after half a year of doing nothing,
which took quite a while to get used to in the beginning, so that's why i had
to stay away from any distractions for some time. I'm glad to say though
things are going good, and I'll definitely have time to be back around here more often :)
So to anyone i didn't talk to in all this time, I'm sorry i left without explaining :/
But I'm back now, and looking forward to get back in touch with all of you again!!

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Well hello (again) everyone!
Some of you may remember me, i joined a few months back and used to be
crazy active in the beginning, then i suddenly just left...
This had a lot do with me starting college again after half a year of doing nothing,
which took quite a while to get used to in the beginning, so that's why i had
to stay away from any distractions for some time. I'm glad to say though
things are going good, and I'll definitely have time to be back around here more often :)
So to anyone i didn't talk to in all this time, I'm sorry i left without explaining :/
But I'm back now, and looking forward to get back in touch with all of you again!!

Hey! Welcome back to PC! Great to see old members return. Yeah, college can take alot of time away from people on PC, so your not the first to leave for that reason. I hope it goes well for you and hope you stick around! (:

I have returned because I have regained my internet access this afternoon!

Yay! Welcome back! Hope your Internet access stays this time.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
I realize I've been gone since December of last year, which was a sad thing for me. This is due to a huge thing called life. Death has been a prominent factor in my absence, as well as sickness and the occasional wedding or two. However now I'm back and ready to become part of PC once again. As soon as I figure out how everything works again that is XD.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I realize I've been gone since December of last year, which was a sad thing for me. This is due to a huge thing called life. Death has been a prominent factor in my absence, as well as sickness and the occasional wedding or two. However now I'm back and ready to become part of PC once again. As soon as I figure out how everything works again that is XD.

I have a gut feeling that I remember you. xD But ahhh, life can totally kick your toosh sometimes. I hate it, but we just can't prevent it! Welcome back, friend! Hopefully you stick around fo sho. :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Looks like I'll going semi-hiatus again guys...
Well, my laptop was starting to overheating more often (since yesterday) that I have to reduce my time in here to the point that I'll going Windvisible (invisible) mode again... I'll be fully back when my laptop is fixed (hopefully for a week).

Last edited:

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
Years
Instead of making my third welcome back thread, I'll just post here.
I joined in 2005, but made ~20 posts here. I decided to give this place a try once again.
I'm SlimShady on a couple of other Pokemon forums.
I noticed you cannot make username changes, oh well.
I'm in college majoring in psychology, but I have no idea what I am going to do once I am finished. Hopefully everything works out. ._.

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Well, my laptop was starting to overheating more often (since yesterday) that I have to reduce my time in here to the point that I'll going Windvisible (invisible) mode again... I'll be fully back when my laptop is fixed (hopefully for a week).

D'aww. Well, hope to see you return soon! (:

I joined in 2005, but made ~20 posts here. I decided to give this place a try once again.
I'm in college majoring in psychology, but I have no idea what I am going to do once I am finished. Hopefully everything works out. ._.

Hey there! Welcome back to the forum. Always good to see old members return. Yeah, username changes have been gone for a long time because of the stress it would put on the server. To make a new name, you would need to just make a new account. Psychology? Wow! Goodluck! I'm sure everything will work out for you. Enjoy your return to PC!

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know all that I am leaving PC forever.

Aww :/ Any particular reason why?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Aww Windy again. Sorry to hear so much is going up with your laptop. Hope it's fixed soon and see you then.

YOU!! I know you from EGC Slim! I go by the same name there. Welcome back to PC and hope you can come on more often. :)

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know all that I am leaving PC forever.

AWWw why? :(

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
Hey I am Back! How is PC doing? Rocking out? Cheer!

chSDp.png

Back